Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Favorite YOUTUBERS(local/international) & WHY?

This is the future of media, with AMAZON, NETFLIX, YOUTUBE, and even FACEBOOK racing and juggling to get the most subscribers and watchers.

This thread will mainly focuse on YOUTUBE. What channels you watch/subscribe and Why? Feel free to discuss..hehe

these are just some of my personal favorites;
    FBE & REACT channels - malingaw ko magtan-aw sa reactions nila(from food to movie to gaming topics) they have elders, teens, kids, parents and even staff reacting.

Casey Neistat - this person took vlogging to a whole new level,pirti kanindot sa vlogs, makalingaw ang editing and those drone shots. From humble beginnings to being one of the most famous vloggers. I loved his old videos kato mag jogging pa xa early in the morning. and kato first class accommodations on planes, makasuya! haha

Gary Vaynerchuk - best motivational speaker ever! grabe mamalikas pero dulot kaayo, mka-inspire!

Lostleblanc - travel vlogger

Wil Dasovich - loved his old videos, kato di pa kaayo xa ilado and those probinsya videos, so full of energy, mkalingaw! Haley Daso - dgaf squad haha
    Layne Fable - shofa kaayo, reacting to filipino foods kay mkalingaw

Becoming Filipino(Kulas) - canadian born but filipino by heart, if gnahan kag total local immersion videos, then this is the channel for you! Super good vibes iya videos.

Kini lng sah..inyo napod..
    Last edited by mikyAt; 04-02-2018 at 01:31 PM.

vitalyz (VitalyzdTv) - lingaw ang mga pranks! from rugs to riches (thanks to youtube)..villains!!

I have also subscribed to the React Channel. I'm always looking forward every Friday sa "Try not to Laugh".

PewdiePie, of course.

Top 5 Finest, Chills
    mostly random ra man ako tan-awon sa youtube

dghan ko g.sub, pero ang active nga go-to nako tan-awn kay:

react/fbe - almost tanan uploads nila natan-aw nko.

team coco - pnkaganahan nko among late night talkshow hosts (especially iyang remotes ug clueless gamer bfore).

kurzgesagt - nihit ra mupost pero once naay upload icheck dayon nko. animations related to science.

ufc - nver enjoyed watching sports in general, but this is an exception. type of entertainment that goes well with my vile temper. lol

shane dawson - not a fan of his skits years ago (cringy), but started following him around last yr lang up to the present. love his humor. mao niy pnaka giatngan nko sa youtube. lol. apil na sa kahig ang channel ni ryland ug morgan adams just cause he's in it as well.

tvfilthyfrank - inactive na ron sukad atong finale ni pink guy/franku/chinchin. haven't checked since.

buzzfeedblue - only follows the UNSOLVED series, rest sa ilang content wa koy paki.

theFUTUR - more on design related topics

mbcclassic - go to nko for old kdramas from MBC network (if nay english sub)

fisher's - japanese channel. d ko kasabot ky way subs, pero malingaw rman pd ko. lol. followed it sukad atong viral nga animoji vid nila sa iphone X

strangeparts - nihit ra mupost pd like kurzgesagt. tech related.

as for local channel, ABSCBN entertainment. pro kasagaran ako tan-awn ky Showtime clips ra kung naa c vice ganda. lol

team coco
    athlean x - para fitness
    ozzy man reviews - malingaw ko sa iyang mga commentary
    gma network - for bubble gang clips
    pinkfong - for baby shark vids
    piper blush - i like her accent

Blog Entries
    Casey has just started his new company, 368! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVHbHzGDs7Q

He's back daily vlogging! yay!

For me:

FoundFlix - movie reviews and explanations.
    Top5s - for creepy videos
    xkito music - for indie music

The Delos Crew

Daniel Marsh - kay taga Cebu unya dili arte haha / nice pud iya cinematography sa iya mga vlogs
    Wil Dasovich - makalingaw iyahang mga vlogs / kiligon pod ko nilang Alodia
    CJ Estrada - kay taga cebu ra ni hahaha amigo pod me lol like and subscribe mo niya guys (promote pa more)
    Last edited by arcade; 04-20-2018 at 11:14 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast