Default Roadside Assistance

Do You Find Roadside Assistance useful as a car owner? Like you would want to save their contact as they will be the first one you would call in terms of any car related trouble?

kung mahutdan battery, aw tawag dayon sa All Batteries 347.89.89...

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    kung mahutdan battery, aw tawag dayon sa All Batteries 347.89.89...
    naa ba sila installment for CC?

Quote Originally Posted by beepbeepph View Post
    Do You Find Roadside Assistance useful as a car owner? Like you would want to save their contact as they will be the first one you would call in terms of any car related trouble?
    Roadside assistance had been very useful to me over the years. I have experienced battery trouble and have called them to jumpstart my car, and also my wife's car. This happens once or twice a year. Then there's a lockout. Our cars are older and we still operate on old fashioned car keys and sometimes it gets left inside the car and the doors are locked shut. We call roadside assistance to open the car and retrieve the keys to get the car started. Another service I have received from them is towing. One time I was driving my car and it just died. Tried a restart several times and it just would not start. Called roadside assistance and had my car towed back to my house. Another service provided to me by roadside assistance was gasoline. I was riding my motorcycle when I ran out of gas and the nearest gas station was 5km away. Roadside assistance came and brought me 4 liters of gasoline and I was able to start my motorcycle again. One time my wife had a flat tire and I wasn't home.
    She called roadside assistance and they changed the flat tire.
    Roadside assistance is very useful to me because my cars are older and and need help every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiano View Post
    naa ba sila installment for CC?
    wa pod ko kabalo if naa sila installment. pero ang citibank cc nko pwede i-convert to installment ang straight swipe...

Is this here in Cebu ? what company is this ?

Quote Originally Posted by armado View Post
    Roadside assistance had been very useful to me over the years. I have experienced battery trouble and have called them to jumpstart my car, and also my wife's car. This happens once or twice a year. Then there's a lockout. Our cars are older and we still operate on old fashioned car keys and sometimes it gets left inside the car and the doors are locked shut. We call roadside assistance to open the car and retrieve the keys to get the car started. Another service I have received from them is towing. One time I was driving my car and it just died. Tried a restart several times and it just would not start. Called roadside assistance and
    had my car towed back to my house. Another service provided to me by roadside assistance was gasoline. I was riding my motorcycle

when I ran out of gas and the nearest gas station was 5km away. Roadside assistance came and brought me 4 liters of gasoline and I was able to start my motorcycle again. One time my wife had a flat tire and I wasn't home.
    Roadside assistance is very useful to me because my cars are older and and need help every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by armado View Post
    Roadside assistance had been very useful to me over the years. I have experienced battery trouble and have called them to jumpstart my car, and also my wife's car. This happens once or twice a year. Then there's a lockout. Our cars are older and we still operate on old fashioned car keys and sometimes it gets left inside the car and the doors are locked shut. We call roadside assistance to open the car and retrieve the keys to get the car started. Another service I have received from them is towing. One time I was driving my car and it just died. Tried a restart several times and it just would not start. Called roadside assistance and had my car towed back to my house. Another service provided to me by roadside assistance was gasoline. I was riding my motorcycle when I ran out of gas and the nearest gas station was 5km away. Roadside assistance came and brought me 4 liters of gasoline and I was able to start my motorcycle again. One time my wife had a flat tire and I wasn't home.
    I totally agree with you. Roadside assistance is very helpful to car owners which lessens the hassle when we experience trouble on the road. Services like this can save lives and they can definitely help us out in emergency situations. That's why I make sure to contact the best company who provide roadside assistance for my car.

any recommendation as to which company has better roadside assistance service?

Quote Originally Posted by kok3n View Post
    any recommendation as to which company has better roadside assistance service?
    Quote Originally Posted by santario101 View Post
    Is this here in Cebu ? what company is this ?

naa koy gi-save, mga boss...pero wa pako kasuway ani...awa lang ninyo...

https://www.facebook.com/JB-Wheel-Co...9348808125817/

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    naa koy gi-save, mga boss...pero wa pako kasuway ani...awa lang ninyo...

https://www.facebook.com/JB-Wheel-Co...9348808125817/
    thanks boss

11.    Advertisement