Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: 3rd generaition iPad just announced.

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek View Post
    Earlz mas cooler (blue hue) and ipad2 compared sa ipad3.
    Not all Ipad2's are like that, katong gi gamit nako sa akong friend she got it pag August grabi ka yellow iyang whites, while the ones with my relatives gi palit pag Dec na were all neutral whites ( all 3 )

[QUOTE=finepix;12282960]re: color issues/whites

my ipad2 and new ipad have no difference. maybe i'm just lucky?

Are you expecting that all the Ipad3's have issues?

Quote Originally Posted by finepix View Post
    however, my colleague's unit (new ipad) has a tint towards red...
    The problem with the red tint is that its only a portion of the screen that is red as far as ive seen in macrumors.

i Got my new ipad last week, march 16. its very good upgrade kay gikan man ko sa iPad1 64GB. wala jud ko nag mahay sa akong paghulat hehe... hapit unta ko kakuha ug ipad2. nice kau ang Retina Display jud kay dili ko matagbaw sa ako ipad1 kay naanad ko sa ako iphone4 nga Retina so i decided to buy new Ipad.. very nice... mas gaan jud siya kaysa ipad1... nice pud ug camera...

Are you expecting that all the Ipad3's have issues?

-------------

not all, of course! wth?

common complaints surfacing in forums: yellow/red tint, too warm, slow recharge, retina-friendly apps require huge space, etc.

if I have to nit-pick:

1. A tad warmer with less accurate colors compared to my calibrated monitor - but it's nothing major. Note: not any one display is the same.

2. Heats up pretty quickly when running a graphic intensive game like Infinity Blade 2. It does not burn your hands, tough like some people like to exagerate. Just warmer than the iPad 2 and the original iPad.

3. Charging takes more time to complete. It is has almost 70% more battery capacity than in the iPad 2, hence it would take more time to fill up.

4. The iTunes store content is still limited outside the US. I can't buy iTunes gift cards from bestbuy.com anymore. They have blocked international credit cards (I found out about it this morning) hence my US iTunes ID is almost dead. Unless I purchase from card e-stores (ex. pcgamingsupply.com) that charges $5 - $10 per gift card purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    Not all Ipad2's are like that, katong gi gamit nako sa akong friend she got it pag August grabi ka yellow iyang whites, while the ones with my relatives gi palit pag Dec na were all neutral whites ( all 3 )
    That figures. I got my iPad 2 just last December.

Kato gi dala nako ang ipad2 sa akong friend didto sa istore dili na ma claro yellow siya, so with the light setup sa SM lisod e tanaw before leaving the store. Ambot sa ayala or sa icenter mas ok ba. Though waiting pako, havent decided on what tablet to get pa gyud.

ako was thinking of buying the galaxy tab 7.7 but when apple added the retina display to the ipad that sealed the deal for me.i have always wanted a super hi density screen on the ipad. comics and magazines and books arebjust great on it. mau msn gyud ni major gamit nako sa tablet - as a reading device.

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek View Post
    Earlz mas cooler (blue hue) and ipad2 compared sa ipad3.

The only reason I need to get the iPad3: Retina display.

Those who say it's nothing special haven't actually seen one or is just lying to themselves.

I can still remember people back in 2007 bashing the original iPhone about not having physical keyboards where in the end almost all phones released now has gone in the way as the iPhone - hardly any physical keys. It's going to be the same with the current display tech situation. Some tablets have even tried to come up with a hi res screen (full hd on a 10.1 form factor) but those are still in production and can't compare to a 2xxx by 15xx resolution on a 9.7 form factor now does it?
    yup. mao jud bro. some people dili ra nila makita ang diferens sa retina display. para nako the retina display means everything. tin-aw jud kaayo.

9.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678