Default Battery Savings for ""Ipod Touch 4G"

Warning: All these are merely results of my 1% imaginasyon ug 99% analisasyun combined^^,!
    If naa ra diay ni sa Quick Start guide,, aw daghan nata wala nibasa!! hehehe! saonZ!

Let me Start with this:
    One of the best features of ipod is music, and as we know music is playing in the backgrounds...
    This means that even you go to home page or lock the screen, the music is still playing inside right?
    And when I read that the shortcut for music even the screen is locked is just by clicking 2x the menu button.
    There I concluded that the said way to access the music is also the way to access other open applications..!!

It is so obvious that ipod touch 4G is faster than the 3G, this is because 4G can handle super multi tasking! hehe!
    What I mean is that when you load apps in 4G, it pops-up quickly than 3G,,..
    But I think you did not notice that when you open an application for the first time, it is slower than when you open it from the second time and so on... "try it to believe me."
    I'm also sure that you all are aware that most applications in ipod don't have a proper exit,, since we only press menu to exit and go to home page., and just like the music, the application you left behind is just at the background that is why it is quicker to load it again..

So here is the way to kill those running applications at the background:

1.) Go to Home Page. (meaning, its the one that appears after pressing menu where you can see the apps icons)
    2.) Double click the Menu Button. (The apps playing in the backgrounds will appear at the bottom of screen horizontally.
    3.) Long press in any of them until a Minus Sign " - " appears at the upper left side of each icon.
    4.) Press those minus signs and the said app will close.
    5.) Do it to all of them and they will be closed totally until you open the apps again.

Proof: Try playing your music and do the steps from step one. " The Music will DIE "

>>> Kindly try this method in the Iphone 4S, sa ipod touch 4G rman gud nako ni na try..

I Hope this will save some of your battery life.
    amo na ni gi-try sa akoa ug sa akong GF nga ipod4, ug nindot and resulta,.. it really worked.
    I also shared this to 3 more ipod4 users nga akong workmates, ug ok pud ila resulta, d na dali ma lowbat.

Default Re: Battery Savings for ""Ipod Touch 4G"

try nko sa ako itouch....

Any application playing in the background will consume battery.
    May it in Nokia/Samsung Phones etc..

tried this sa iphone 4s...so far akng na notice is dili na kaau init akong unit n charger while charging (na worried ko ani). i also turned off wifi when not in use. nag observe pako sa akng battery ani kung unsay result.

5.    Advertisement