Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 8895969798

Quote Originally Posted by tonioyantao View Post
    i hope you wouldn't mind if i answer some of your post sir.
    sir!! salamat kaayo!! more info's dinali.an jud to amo palengke tour ay... fast walking. samtang nag suwat sa gi tabi sa chef... hehe... thank you... and i cant answer sa imo mga questions... im still new and still learning the basics.
    Last edited by botoy0917; 03-02-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    @ TONIOYANTAO ...

Unless I am behind the scene already lol since the last time I held a kitchen knife was 2 years ago and operate a commercial/industrial kitchen was 6 years ago hehehehehe .

To add some bits ....

- The grain he probably referred to was the grain of fibers . Mura bitaw ug slicing beef , you have to go with the grain to appreciate the marbling .

- Everytime I go the supermarket to buy fresh CILANTRO , yes they always direct me to CORIANDER. Murag lahi ra man jud hehehehe , unless ang attendants maoy sayop but then it looked similar man pod sa dahon and stems niya. Lahi ra ang scent jud niya para nako .

- For the fish , iyahang pasabot siguro ang mga mata na lubog na ug color kay dubok hehehe.

- Mushrooms being the best substitute for beef is an understatement because tofu is the substitute for meat in general. Maybe he was only referring to the SHITAKE SHROOMS in place of burger patties.

Usahay we have to be careful what our lecturers provide and we should not stop there @ BOTOY . Aside from learning out of it , we shuold duble check and validate it through expanded research .

For the chili fanatics :

Top 5 Hottest Chillies in the World | Deliveryhero.com.au Blog

Also .... saw an advertisement of a new hole in the wall in town . A Mexican Taqueria somewhere in Banilad . Anyone knew about this ? I want to go there and try it myself since I have a discriminating taste on Mexican food. The consolation is , they serve HORCHATA , make sme more drool hehehehe. Hope it wont be another fused resto like MAYA or MOOON cafe where they murdered the wonderful Mexican cuisines just like how already murdered the SPAGHETTI with our legendary sweet Pinoy style sauce.
    thank you sir... dinali.an jdu to na lecture niya..gi taga.an rami sa ayala ug 1hour gud... again thank you..

mga cooking expert...unsa nga brand sa wine(red and white)ang nindot gamiton para luto?

^

ivee been to 3 different kitchens( within cebu) ila gi gamit ky Paul Masson

nice thread

Blog Entries
    Guys, any ideas asa ta makapalit diri sa Cebu ug oven thermometer? I am using a stainless oven nga table top. So kailanagan jud manually nako gamiton.

Please post which brand ang nice and estimated price.

Salamat.

^

try dw sa baking depot sir. kanang sa dapit sa pier 4.

Naa pud Sa Caro and Marie..

9.    Advertisement

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 8895969798