Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: English Tutorial School for Koreans in Cebu, How many?

Quote Originally Posted by :)...:)
    i think there are less than 20 REGISTERED esl schools in cebu..
    is your friend korean..or previously working at korean school?
    recently working in english tutorial for koreans

@ dudes
    I speak Korean rather fluently. Nagpuyo ko sa Korea for 11 years nag tudlo pod ko didto ug English. Can you introduce me to your friend? I have a lot of ESL books also. If possible reply lang aning nga thread. Salamat daan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cebuwana
    @ dudes
    I speak Korean rather fluently. Nagpuyo ko sa Korea for 11 years nag tudlo pod ko didto ug English. Can you introduce me to your friend? I have a lot of ESL books also. If possible reply lang aning nga thread. Salamat daan.
    wow ka nindot gyud nimo cebuwana.. dako dako potential mo na. you just need a capital & contact , you can start english tutorial for koreans..

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_ronan
    wow ka nindot gyud nimo cebuwana.. dako dako potential mo na. you just need a capital & contact , you can start english tutorial for koreans..
    I do have contacts. In fact, right now I am looking for schools ( elementary and college/university) that can handle ESL short-term intensive prog. The number of students won't be less than 40. If you happen to know...pls pm me so I can start with the negotiations.
    Daghang salamat

cebu korean association is on one of the top floors of golden peak hotel, i think. there are only few registered schools but tons of unregistered ones. the registered ones r mostly the schools that carry about 200 students while the unregistered ones have 50 or less. good money for the owners coz they pay the teachers less and the students pay a lot ( i know for a fact its about 50,000 pesos a month inclusive of 3 classes per weekday, food and accomodation).

i used to work in one of the best korean schools here. it started totally great when it was still small. the management was so good to the tutors, they really took care of us..tutors loved it, in return, they did a good job so students loved it there too. and the number of resignations was really at its minimum (commonly, like all korean schools, teachers just come and go). sol it became so popular and highly recommended by many students and korean agencies became suddenly big. by then, it was more of a business venture than an educational institution, they forgot about the tutors, and they are just onto the money . so i stopped. it's like a boot camp , and definitely tutors are gone every month..

tsk.tsk.. best advice for the one who wants to open the business, take care of your tutors, and believe me, your school will be going to be great. :mrgreen:

@cebuwana

interested mi mo learn ug korean language... asa man pwede and how much pod kaha?

cpils in m.j. cuenco

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12