Page 173 of 196 FirstFirst ... 163170171172173174175176183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1958

Quote Originally Posted by shiira View Post
    yes sir am aware that it would always be dependent on the prevailing rate at the time of redemption. ang sa kato mn gud gi offer nako nga tie-in mutual funds + life insurance kay let's say i've put up a total of 75k na and all of a sudden i need the money by the 3rd year, i am only allowed a withdrawable amount of 11k. mao ng nag ask ko if mag MF rako, same scenario ba sad or not.

another thing, is it OK ra ba to get both MF and UITF sir?
    in life insurance, a significant portion is allocated to insurance during the first 3 years, and the rest to investments. that is why it is not advisable to pullout your funds in a short time. remember that the objective of getting insurance with investments (or commonly known as VUL - variable unit linked) is for protection and future investments. if you pullout all your funds, you will also lose your protection which is a big waste.

before investing in MF, VUL, UITF, etc... make sure to have sufficient emergency funds first. if you have some excess money for your savings, you can get a VUL. you can always start small initially, then get another VUL or MF as your income grows later.

i know several people who have VUL, MF and UITF

sir unsa nindot investment vehicle for kids 13 y.o. and below, gnahan unta ko ug mutual funds kung pwede ba sa ing ani na edad, applicable ba diri sa pinas ?

@edoy , pwede 13y.o. ... naay gitawag na In trust For... man tingali na...... adto lang sa office nila.... FAMI, PAMI, Sunlife, BDO...

Quote Originally Posted by quantuminplus View Post
    @edoy , pwede 13y.o. ... naay gitawag na In trust For... man tingali na...... adto lang sa office nila.... FAMI, PAMI, Sunlife, BDO...
    tnx sa advice bro

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    in life insurance, a significant portion is allocated to insurance during the first 3 years, and the rest to investments. that is why it is not advisable to pullout your funds in a short time. remember that the objective of getting insurance with investments (or commonly known as VUL - variable unit linked) is for protection and future investments. if you pullout all your funds, you will also lose your protection which is a big waste.

before investing in MF, VUL, UITF, etc... make sure to have sufficient emergency funds first. if you have some excess money for your savings, you can get a VUL. you can always start small initially, then get another VUL or MF as your income grows later.

i know several people who have VUL, MF and UITF
    Sir Powerplay thanks for this input..same situation i have...bought a similar package and been paying it for 4 yrs and
    will be completed in 2015, i even got 60% allocation for Balance fund and 40% equity funds for my portfolio....
    Although insurance coverage is good, i was hoping that i can pull out my funds later for other much better potential
    investments...Seem this will be impossible na..no choice but to complete this package...

After completing 5 yrs of payment, Does this mean i will never ever get the 100% funds that i invested even if i leave it there
    for say another 5 yrs? or even 10 yrs?

salamat sa tanan...

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1350 View Post
    Sir Powerplay thanks for this input..same situation i have...bought a similar package and been paying it for 4 yrs and
    will be completed in 2015, i even got 60% allocation for Balance fund and 40% equity funds for my portfolio....
    Although insurance coverage is good, i was hoping that i can pull out my funds later for other much better potential
    investments...Seem this will be impossible na..no choice but to complete this package...

After completing 5 yrs of payment, Does this mean i will never ever get the 100% funds that i invested even if i leave it there
    for say another 5 yrs? or even 10 yrs?

salamat sa tanan...
    Sorry I was not able to explain it well. Actually you can pullout your funds. However, the amount you can pull out after 5 years is most likely still "small", because the investment side has just started. The investment is usually designed for long term, because initially a big chunk of the premium goes to the insurance. You can consult with your agent to check the fund value or compute it yourself if you know the number of shares that you have in the balanced and equity funds. If you started 4 years ago, the market was generally on an upside so your funds would have gone up too

Important:
    Just remember not to pull out everything. You have to keep a certain amount to keep your insurance policy in force. It is very important not to lose your life insurance. Unfortunately I have a friend who just did this recently because he was not aware of this rule.

thanks again sir Powerplay...

mga Experts naa lng unta ko ask about UTIFs and MFs, ngano diay lahi2 ug values ang Units / Shares on different companies like, BDO, Sunlife or FAMI, PAMI, ang ubang value sa MFs equity kay 3.123, ang uban pud 100+ ang uban 300+ , nganu mana mga sir? and unsa pud meaning ana? if higher ang values from other companies?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Pawesome View Post
    mga Experts naa lng unta ko ask about UTIFs and MFs, ngano diay lahi2 ug values ang Units / Shares on different companies like, BDO, Sunlife or FAMI, PAMI, ang ubang value sa MFs equity kay 3.123, ang uban pud 100+ ang uban 300+ , nganu mana mga sir? and unsa pud meaning ana? if higher ang values from other companies?
    Daghan factors to consider. Here are some of those.

*Those that are priced higher might mean that they are performing better. Performance is reflected in the price. Better way to gauge performance though is the YTD (yield).

*Those that are priced higher might mean that they are in the market way ahead of the others that is why their NAVPS are way ahead. PAMI for one has been there since 1969 (officially named as PAMI in 1993).

*The NAVPS depends on the assets, liabilities and the total number of shares. If the company's assets are high, its liabilities are less and with a lesser number of shares, normally, its NAVPS is high.

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    Daghan factors to consider. Here are some of those.

*Those that are priced higher might mean that they are performing better. Performance is reflected in the price. Better way to gauge performance though is the YTD (yield).

*Those that are priced higher might mean that they are in the market way ahead of the others that is why their NAVPS are way ahead. PAMI for one has been there since 1969 (officially named as PAMI in 1993).

*The NAVPS depends on the assets, liabilities and the total number of shares. If the company's assets are high, its liabilities are less and with a lesser number of shares, normally, its NAVPS is high.
    ahh so if low ang values Sir wala na xa nag mean nga bati ug performance ang usa ka company? dapat sa YTD mag base?

11.    Advertisement