Lightbulb Add CLICK TO CALL feature in your Website, Thread, FB Pages, Email Signatures and more...

"Respond faster than your competitor through the CLICK CONNECT solution"

We now have the Exciting Technology to enable your Website, Page and Thread visitors, or even Email Recipients call you by just clicking an icon.

Location is no longer an issue... be a click away for your customers.

You can nominate to receive the call via your company phone, PABX, mobile number, call center or IVR.

Can integrate to existing telecoms infrastructure (PABX, IVR, Call Center, etc)

This is already presented to some companies for them to:

1. Receive calls from their website to their call center agents

2. Allow employees traveling outside of the main office or abroad call their office anytime.

3. Partners/Suppliers locally or abroad to call the main office for business transactions

**Also trying to contact the rebranded sulit.com.ph to OLX.ph for a possible website integration for registered and subscribed sellers to allow buyers to call them in their nominated numbers.

Good for:

Companies accepting reservations or orders via their website.

Online sellers allowing their buyers to call them via their threads/post

The application is limitless (been talking to some banks for possible inclusion as a feature in the ATM for customers to call the Banks call center by just clicking a button or icon).

As an instant demo, click the icon below to talk to me on my mobile phone.
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY THAT YOU ARE AN ISTORYAN, para kahibalo ko nga the call is coming from this post.

Note: Initially available for Laptops/Desktops only, not yet on mobile devices.

Below is the test link I'm working for a Hospital... directly to their IVR (only digit 3 is currently active, press 4 (not announced in IVR) to route to my cellphone). Soon to be incorporated on their website.

http://clickconnect.globalpinoymix.com

My personal demo URL (calls route straight to my mobile phone) below

Click to Talk to Me

I'm also looking for Partners/Resellers/Web developers who can also offer this to their clients including a call center solution that is at par with the best known (but expensive) call center technology.

I can send some slides for add'l product reference.. just PM me your email address or better yet, talk to me through the links above.

Cheers!

I'm thinking of having it as a feature for Istorya.net sellers.. kinsa pwedi kontakon from Istorya.net for partnership.. maybe subscriptions based through Istorya.net partnership..

Extra income for Istorya.net

3.    Advertisement