Page 3064 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 305430613062306330643065306630673074 ... LastLast
Results 30,631 to 30,640 of 32353

I'd love to start investing in the stock market.. i might first read blogs and forums to make things easier for me

Stock Market Trading/Investing Basics Orientation on Oct. 7, 7pm to 9pm, at the PSE office (2/F Insular Life building).
    Topics to be discussed are: [1] stock market basics, [2] how to make money in the stock market, [3] technical analysis basics and [4] fundamental analysis basics.
    For reservations, please PM me your full name. The orientation is for free and will be conducted by Unicapital Securities, Inc. (UTrade).

Quote Originally Posted by alucard88venom88 View Post
    Pwede pa mo palit og DD unsay nindot range?
    Which range? Check this out about
    DD technical analysis from tradingphoenix

Quote Originally Posted by bleb View Post
    I'd love to start investing in the stock market.. i might first read blogs and forums to make things easier for me
    That's how I started, reading from blogs and forums. I still follow some like tradingphoenix.net (updated weekly) and some blogs with irregular updates.

For those who are interested for short term (yet potentially very profitable) trades, you may want to consider EG.
    On a 1-month chart, EG is poised to go higher establishing a new high. On a 6-month chart though, it is still within its resistance at P0.017. If EG's stock price goes above P0.017, it may go all the way to at least P0.02.
    Be cautious though, this is a speculative and a very high risk play.
    Cut loss if price drops below P0.015 and sell if it doesn't breakout at P0.017 after two weeks.

Hoping for a miracle on my MAXS shares in the coming days or weeks.
    Happy Hunting for tomorrows trading

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    Stock Market Trading/Investing Basics Orientation on Oct. 7, 7pm to 9pm, at the PSE office (2/F Insular Life building).
    Topics to be discussed are: [1] stock market basics, [2] how to make money in the stock market, [3] technical analysis basics and [4] fundamental analysis basics.
    For reservations, please PM me your full name. The orientation is for free and will be conducted by Unicapital Securities, Inc. (UTrade).
    Hi sir. Good pm. Interested unta ko mo.join sa orientation pero 8pm man mahuman akong duty today. Naa pa mo lain schedule for the orientation maybe sa Friday or Saturday? By the way is Unicapital Securities same with COL Financial? Are they competitors in the stock market industry? Thank you sir.

got AR today @0.78 and MAXS @24 pero kuyawan ko aning AR - unsay gut feel ninyo mosaka pa ang AR?

ni palit na mog BHI

Quote Originally Posted by iamxedrix View Post
    Hi sir. Good pm. Interested unta ko mo.join sa orientation pero 8pm man mahuman akong duty today. Naa pa mo lain schedule for the orientation maybe sa Friday or Saturday? By the way is Unicapital Securities same with COL Financial? Are they competitors in the stock market industry? Thank you sir.
    Our next schedule is on Oct. 21, still the same time and venue.
    Unicapital Securities is a stock brokerage firm, just like COL Financial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OUTthinking View Post
    got AR today @0.78 and MAXS @24 pero kuyawan ko aning AR - unsay gut feel ninyo mosaka pa ang AR?
    Somebody is accumulating AR (based on the movement of its stock price). 97% of the transactions today were between P0.0074 to P0.0078. Dako pa ni sakaon ang AR. Patience is a virtue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alucard88venom88 View Post
    ni palit na mog BHI
    Avoid BHI. Things aren't doing so well. Expect stock price to get flat after the selling.

11.    Advertisement