Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637

There are tons of information on aquaponics all over the internet, you-tube etc., my threads are for those who are not informed of the value of food as it impacts their health. Quality natural nutritious food is very costly for now. Moreover, every one focuses on how to make money and yet sacrifice their health. Later they lose their wealth to regain their health. Honestly, I don't think hi-end supermarkets can claim clean, healthy, pesticide free food is what they have available. There is not one shop that is certified organic that their products do not have heavy metals as well and free from toxins and contaminants. Mostly rich, educated people concerned with health, exercise in gyms, wash their hands, avoid smoking, buy expensive vitamins have not much concern about aquaponics. What about the ordinary working people? How can they avail of quality veggies free from pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, fungicides? This ordinary working guy does not even know the impact of good food and natural source of herbs that have great medicinal value. This ordinary working guy has to spend on expensive medicines, medicines that he can grow on his backyard and avail his family of a "pharmacy". Aquaponics is the basic tool of this poor working guy towards good health for him and his family. Hence, I am wondering how can these threads herein be interpreted as a spam. Knowledge for the ordinary working guy empowers him to break free of the bonds of ignorance(the truth will set you free) by being able to take care of himself through natural means. Once educated about the importance of natural food as his medicine and his medicine is in his food, everything comes but naturally for this ordinary working guy to be motivated to learn how to go about this as tons and tons of information about aquaponics is already on the net. You can find almost all answers you want in the net the source of knowledge(power). On the other hand, learning aquaponics is like riding the bicycle. Until you drive it no amount of reading and reading will help you. Get into the action and start building your systems going, as experience is the best teacher.
    Last edited by EsoyLegaspi; 05-18-2014 at 01:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *sludge* View Post
    Dli man to ako nangutana sir.. si @tele9 man to. ana rako nga i usab lng ask nmo kay naa daw siya questions na wa matubag .
    ahihihi wala man pod nangutana
    ni-comment ra ko sa imong comment sir
    kung mangutana ko, adto lang ko sa pikas mangutana kay naa jud motubag didto

Quote Originally Posted by *sludge* View Post
    --- mas naa pani sense sa uban thread, wa lang kaayuy mo comment kay wa plang siguro kaayuy interesado ug aquaponics or kng naa man sad gani mag lisud pa gahin sa time ug sa kwarta---
    and it's true
    less ang interaction diri kay si ts mismo dili jud tig-tubag

pero the thread alone has a value of its own

basa na lang ta. wa nay pangutana

Sir Good pm. ask tako if pwede ba magpatudlo ani na technology?

Quote Originally Posted by sedated33 View Post
    Sir Good pm. ask tako if pwede ba magpatudlo ani na technology?
    PM me your email add for details...

The power to heal is within - NaturalNews.com

The power to heal is within us. To change our ways and lifestyle. Healing ourselves will start by healing mother earth.

Naa ba tay ma kuha tawo para mka install ani? I am interested to have this in my small backyard.

11.    Advertisement

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637