Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

TS, huna2on nimu ug maau.. kung ang imung pares dli kabuhi ninyo sa imu anak, ayaw na pagsalig niya.. ikaw na mismo paghimu ug ways na mabuhi nimu imung anak.. 7yrs is too long na gali sa pg.antos.. ayaw lang sd bawali ang amahan nga makita iyang anak kay maluoy sd ka.. bsta imuha lng explainan ug sakto imung anak nganung n.ana ang set up nn.u sa iyang papa in a way nga dli sd bati sa iyang panan.aw iyang papa.. total ngbuwag nmn kaha mu, pasagdae lang sa na imng partner ug paningkamot ug iyaha. kay ug naa pa xai plano para sa nn.u iyang pamilya, ngadto sa ngadto manita na xag paagi na mabalik mu niya..

Move on ... no other way to convince the guy / at least now you know you have tried 7 years. Excess baggage lang na sa life nimo. You can live single, as long as you have a stable job...

What are you hoping for? For him to change, find work and step-up as the Head of the family? If he haven't done that for all the years that you've been together - pack up, leave and don't look back.

so ma hulog ug houseband siya TS? siya mo luto? limpyo sa balay? bantay bata?

It is specially hard for a father not to see his child, even for a single day. your husband letting you and your child go, just shows what kind of man he is.

Your own father should now step up to the plate and act as the father figure, until such time that you can find a partner that will also care for you child.

I'm guessing your still relatively young TS makakita pa kag lain.
    Last edited by santario101; 02-16-2017 at 09:10 AM.

If wala pa diay mo makasal nganong mag antos man ka anang tawhana oi, lie low lang sa mo together with the kids aron maka realize pud na.

7 years is more than enough to show you that your relation with him is a failure, wala na kay mahimo, kay bisan naa siya dili man pud siya puwede nga mahimong amahan sa inyong anak. Padayon na lang TS, at least naa kay encouragement to proceed naa man imong anak.

Blog Entries
    grabeh pud diay na TS...unya na-unsa naman mo run? nagbuwag namo?

byae na TS oi...ayg pag-antos ana nya...

Quote Originally Posted by vine yssa View Post
    I don't know what to do! Do i have to settle our relationship?Or to move on?

We've been 7 years in our relationship (not married), and we have a kid. As we go along with our relationship i can sense that he's not that responsible enough. He's not matured to take those responsibilities as a father. He had a degree but he did not work for his family and for his kid. Until such time that I tried to talk to him that we have to cooperate in raising our child on financial matters (to be specific). But nothing happens. Until we decided to separate, he's living on his parents and me and my child is in my parents too.

Until now, he doesn't have a job. ;(
    buwagi na TS.

Quote Originally Posted by vine yssa View Post
    I don't know what to do! Do i have to settle our relationship?Or to move on?

We've been 7 years in our relationship (not married), and we have a kid. As we go along with our relationship i can sense that he's not that responsible enough. He's not matured to take those responsibilities as a father. He had a degree but he did not work for his family and for his kid. Until such time that I tried to talk to him that we have to cooperate in raising our child on financial matters (to be specific). But nothing happens. Until we decided to separate, he's living on his parents and me and my child is in my parents too.

Until now, he doesn't have a job. ;(

Tsk.tsk.tsk....i hope TS gabuwag namu...wa ka mapaabot ingon ana nga klase sa taw.
    been there done that....we were married. I must admit i was young and reckless then, pero dili pwedi nga tungod kai nasayop ka sauna, musawm nlang jud kah. Focus on your kid and how to raise him/her nga dili unta mhimung badlongon sa katilingban puhon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123