Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 164171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1761

I had for several times thought of committing suicide. Maski karon, naghunahuna gihapon ko magpakamatay. Yes, tungod sa love. Yes, educado ko ug naay nindot nga trabaho. Naa koy loving na Family and daghan kog friends. Ako ang pinka joker sa amoa. Akoy tig encourage sa ko mga kauban and people within my circle approach me for advice. I am considered by many to be intelligent. Kaso, there are things na you just cant handle. Love kaayu nako sya, kaso lahi iyang love.

Maybe maka ana mo nga bogo ko, but you do not understand the depths of my emotions. Lahi ra ang kasakit. Beyond anything I have been through.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, kasabot jud ko sa mga tao ngano niambak siya sa Mactan Bridge, ngano niambak sya sa i2 building, ngano naghikog siya. MAski dili pa nila isulti nag story behind, I know the pain, I know the desire to end the suffering. I just know because I feel it too.

because they don't value their lives...

Mao jud ni akong pangutana ky naa mi office mate diri bag.o rajud na ospital ky nag attempt ug suicide.. niinom ug 100 ka tabletas . ataya bataa

Blog Entries
    @alt135

OT: sir available na ang cansaga bridge para ambakan...joke

OnT: psychological incapacity to handle problems, chronic depression, emotionally unstable...there are lot of reasons why people commit suicide but they all come to one...problems...all of them have problems...i haven't seen one who commits suicide because he/she is happy...

ang utok gipuno ug hunahuna sa problema unya ang dugahan gibubuan ug ga awas awas nga ka go ol ekwals hekohg.

Quote Originally Posted by Watever_watever View Post
    @alt135
    OnT: psychological incapacity to handle problems, chronic depression, emotionally unstable...there are lot of reasons why people commit suicide but they all come to one...problems...all of them have problems...i haven't seen one who commits suicide because he/she is happy...
    i agree. naa na sa capacity nga mu.handle ug problems without falling apart. Simply nga - wla na kaantus sa problem and dli nila maacept nga mao nay kamatuuran nga dapat nilang dawatun. Kung sa mga english pa, "Live with it"..

Depression, wala cya true friend nga maexpress iyang problema

kapoyan na bayad ug tax

A quick escape from your existing life.
    Id like to believe they have a better understanding about life.
    And so they decided to end it according to their desire.

Suicide is not the answer. If your at the point of killing yourself lets talk instead. Willing to listen...

11.    Advertisement