Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4956575859

LOLA SALING's CATERING......................lami sad....

Blog Entries
    Red Carpet

hello guys, I'm looking for catering service for a wedding reception (most probably near consolacion).
    Around 50 - 80 pax, ung affordable for our simple reception. Mu-add nlng ko if they're from far.
    any suggestions too? salamat

Sa Sennen's nalang guro. Sila nagcater sa ako kaila na wedding and lami pud ang food.

hi everyone! if your looking for a caterer on your special occasion you may consider Ahmadz Catering Services , it offers variety of dishes at a very reasonable price.
    @240 you choice of 5 courses and 2 dessert.
    They are located in Englis V, Rama, brgy guadalupe, cebu city.
    You may contact them at 5124117/09234604850.

- - - Updated - - -

ahmadz catering and hanyz catering mas lami and personalized service... unayan sa tag iya and made sure everything is perfect..
    you may contact them at 5124117/09234604850.
    very accommodating pa gyud kau sila. pwede raka mo hangyo hangyo...

Hi. If you have a special event and want to make it more special? Try our very delicious and very affordable smoked barbecue ribs, we give discounts to orders having a minimum of 10pcs. Or if you have a restaurant we can supply you our smoked barbecue ribs you can re brand it as your own and add a price as you desire. You can contact me in my globe number 09163175068 or email me @ gaw007@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Hi. If you have a special event and want to make it more special? Try our very delicious and very affordable smoked barbecue ribs, we give discounts to orders having a minimum of 10pcs. Or if you have a restaurant we can supply you our smoked barbecue ribs you can re brand it as your own and add a price as you desire. You can contact me in my globe number 09163175068 or email me @ gaw007@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nezza sy View Post
    hi everyone! if your looking for a caterer on your special occasion you may consider Ahmadz Catering Services , it offers variety of dishes at a very reasonable price.
    @240 you choice of 5 courses and 2 dessert.
    They are located in Englis V, Rama, brgy guadalupe, cebu city.
    You may contact them at 5124117/09234604850.

- - - Updated - - -

ahmadz catering and hanyz catering mas lami and personalized service... unayan sa tag iya and made sure everything is perfect..
    you may contact them at 5124117/09234604850.
    very accommodating pa gyud kau sila. pwede raka mo hangyo hangyo...
    Quote Originally Posted by gaw007 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

• Do not sell/advertise outside Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds. Some of you may have thought that the entire Commerce forum is Buy & Sell. No, it's not. Business & Economics is not part of BSTC either, therefore, no selling or advertising should be done there or in any other section of this website aside from BSTC. One of the most common practices is making Career Center a business center. You can't advertise your trainings, seminars or services in Career Center especially if it comes with a price. If you plan to bump your training/seminar topic later, then you better post it under BSTC.
    • Thread Hi-Jacking / Advertising in another's thread - Newbies, please wait until you become a Junior member. Do not hitch a ride in another thread to sell or advertise your stuff. Others may even use ninja tactics to inject their ads into innocent looking replies.
    • Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in buying or selling, or you have nothing to say, stay out of the thread. If you think the asking price is too high, or you want to make a lowball offer, contact the seller through his/her contacts.

Please read forum rules: https://www.istorya.net/forums/food-...nfraction.html
    Buy & Sell section: https://www.istorya.net/forums/food-and-beverages-55/

Quote Originally Posted by gracie7 View Post
    • Do not sell/advertise outside Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds. Some of you may have thought that the entire Commerce forum is Buy & Sell. No, it's not. Business & Economics is not part of BSTC either, therefore, no selling or advertising should be done there or in any other section of this website aside from BSTC. One of the most common practices is making Career Center a business center. You can't advertise your trainings, seminars or services in Career Center especially if it comes with a price. If you plan to bump your training/seminar topic later, then you better post it under BSTC.
    • Thread Hi-Jacking / Advertising in another's thread - Newbies, please wait until you become a Junior member. Do not hitch a ride in another thread to sell or advertise your stuff. Others may even use ninja tactics to inject their ads into innocent looking replies.
    • Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in buying or selling, or you have nothing to say, stay out of the thread. If you think the asking price is too high, or you want to make a lowball offer, contact the seller through his/her contacts.

Please read forum rules: https://www.istorya.net/forums/food-...nfraction.html
    Buy & Sell section: https://www.istorya.net/forums/food-and-beverages-55/
    THANK YOU ADMIN. @nezza sy was hi-jacking my post

9.    Advertisement

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4956575859