Page 202 of 207 FirstFirst ... 192199200201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2069

Quote Originally Posted by bhadz85 View Post
    dear heart,

i want you to be strong. i know you miss her a lot, but you need to control what you feel right now. She's a muslim, a spoiled brat blinded by her anger and drawn you without warning. it's been 1 week and you know you can take another steps than that.

Oh my fragile heart. you deserve to be happy.
    ====Updates after more than 3 years na bulag ta===
    December 2016, nagchat ka ug nagpahibaw na muresign ka ug magskwela ug Japanese para makatrabaho ka ngadto. Wala ko nagreply coz that time sakit ghapon kaayo bisan wala nko sa Cebu. Two months ago, nagmessage atong common frined na naa na daw ka sa Japan. pero this time, happy ko para nimo. I told our friend na I am finally get over the pain you left, na imong gpaibabaw imong kalagot sa paggive up nko alang sa imong self ug sa imong mama.

pero after almost 3 years, being away from Cebu sa place. I appriciated the things na wala nko nabuhat kay tungod sobra ko gfocus akong life sa imoha. I met a girl 8 months ago ug maka ingon ko sya na akong guzto makauban sa akong life. We started building our dreams together ug ako ghatag akong tanan gugma sa iyaha. Ug siya pud para sa akoa.

Good bye my langging muslim ex gf. All our memories will be cherished. You always be my first true love but never be my happy ending. -- from (gosh nakalimot ko sa iyang tawag nko. nyhahaha)

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Dear, don't be so afraid to face the past. Somewhere in the future, it will come knocking at your door anyway.

Dear Heart,

Handa kana bang pagdaanan muli ang lahat?
    Will it be worth it?

Now there's fire in my eyes i break away and say good bye I'm free to be i'm letting go i'll find my way so..

dasig lang gyud

count back with 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 before you get too heated and turn on... hahaha

Don't be a nerd please, try to be normal

I'm proud of you for being strong, for withstanding all I've put you through, and for always being passionate in the things we do, for keeping the fire burning and continue to seek God, and for the harangue when I'm being stupid yet at the same time the patience and understanding for having me as your body I am so proud of you, heart.

Smells like teen spirit... hahahaha...

Blog Entries
    dear heart, ayaw na cgeg sakit please... lisod baya

11.    Advertisement