Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 ... LastLast

They definitely do if you give this kind of gift without any other purpose than "i was thinking of you" or "i really do like you". Don't be to frequent with this, though.

i love it .. when a guy give me flowers. sweet gesture for me.

yes, old school is still effective...

I saw one na binebenta sa online ung nasa vase rainbow flower pero parang ang mahal. So, no. Chocolates na lang

it really depends on the person. some prefer flowers and/or chocolates however, there are others na hindi masyadong fan ng flowers and/or chocolates. so you should also consider kung ano ba talaga mga hilig ng person na yun. and for me, I believe that it's the thought that counts, as long as you're honest and sincere

Ako, I prefer "experience/travel gifts" over material things. Sabi nga nila, spend money on experiences, not things. ��

lately, dili na ganahan ang mga babae ug flowers and chocolates. gusto nila basta kuyog lang sila bisan mag starbucks lang daw okay na. old school parin ako maka flower and choco. hehehe.

Flowers are expensive and they die easily. I prefer something investable like jewelry

Quote Originally Posted by coccomomoa View Post
    Flowers are expensive and they die easily. I prefer something investable like jewelry
    good idea pud ang jewelry kay ma prenda ug kinahanglanon ang kwarta. ganern

for me it's a NO, well its a kinda sweet if I see someone receiving flowers from their partners or suitors but I don't want to receive one coz the smell of flowers reminds of the dead. be more practical cguru like isa ka sakong bugas

11.    Advertisement

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 ... LastLast