Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicare View Post
    hello ask lang ko unsa meaning ani NFT system, DWC system kay murag naglibog ko hehe salamat
    NFT (nutrient film technique)
    DWC (deep water culture)

in relation japon ni tanan sa hydroponic bro...

I'm starting on planting Hot Chilli Peppers. I'm still learning to grow them since wala pagyud kaayo ko know how to grow these plants.
    My sister brought some "Maldivian Mirus" (Scotch Bonnet Chillies) last year. the chilli was really really hot & i thought of saving the seeds & planting it at my backyard. The plant grew but it didn't grew well & wala pagyud ning turok nga fruits. I still have to research more on how to grow these.

Now, i'm thinking of making a small green house para dili harsh sa sunlight & dili ma over basa ang soil sa ulan. Then i will be buying fertilizers & nutrients for these plants. ako na gyud ni gi atiman ron. Hoping it will bare fruits na puhon.

Naa ba nag tanom mga super hot chilli peppers diri like (Scotch Bonnet, Bhut Jolokia, Habanero, Carolina Reaper)? pa tabang nya ko where i can buy the right fertilizers & nutrients for these plants. thanks

Naa koy ANC(African Night Crawlers) dri, they create the best quality natural fertilizer for us. They are another type of earthworm that eat decomposing matter. Their castings are the key here, they have enough organic plant nutrients. Castings stimulate plant growth more than any other natural product on the market. Unlike animal manure and artificial fertilizers it is absorbed easily and immediately by plants. But Worm Castings don't only stimulate plant growth: they also enhance the ability of your soil to retain water (because of its texture), and it even inhibits root diseases such as root rot.
    Mao d ay ni akoang gamay nga business mga boss: https://www.istorya.net/forums/everyt...arter-kit.html

LOVE Gradening? but you have limited space at home? Worry no More!

Introducing...

24-heads Vertical Hydroponics System by Cebu Garden Supply perfectly created and designed to solve your problem!
    Our system occupy an area of 1.5ft x 1.5ft and stand 4.5ft only. It saves space and uses soil-less method by means of Hydroponics technology which uses nutrient rich water to supply plants nutrient needs.
    No more digging, No more tilling, No more watering, No more fertilizer, and hassle-free from weeds and crawling insects. Just plug and wait 'til harvest and enjoy nutritious green vegetables all year round!

Order your gardening companion Today! Call us at 0927-752-8085

Quote Originally Posted by vissuelorebojo View Post
    Naa koy ANC(African Night Crawlers) dri, they create the best quality natural fertilizer for us. They are another type of earthworm that eat decomposing matter. Their castings are the key here, they have enough organic plant nutrients. Castings stimulate plant growth more than any other natural product on the market. Unlike animal manure and artificial fertilizers it is absorbed easily and immediately by plants. But Worm Castings don't only stimulate plant growth: they also enhance the ability of your soil to retain water (because of its texture), and it even inhibits root diseases such as root rot.
    Mao d ay ni akoang gamay nga business mga boss: https://www.istorya.net/forums/everyt...arter-kit.html
    Tinuod jd ni pre.. mas nindot jd ang Organic ug natural. ang problema man gd kasagara sa mga hydroponic nutrients and fertilizers kay synthetics.

Mas effective ang Worm Castings if imong e Brew mas ma activate iyang mga microorganisms ug mo develop ug beneficial fungi and bacterias.

I love how quickly gardening became a new modern trend, people are into everything natural and organic today, that's awesome. But I must confess I never heard about rooftop gardening before, sounds unusual to me. I always dreamt about growing medical weed indoors, inspired by Zenabis I even bought some seeds and LED grow lights.

Gardening in the backyard or on the roof is great idea. There are so many ways in which backyard could be organised to growth vegetables and it is also gaining popularity in the rest of the world. It would be also nice if you could make a small home-based business out of it

This is really cool idea. I think about it too. I would love to start growing flowers in my garden. I know this attracts many insects, what is the best way to get rid of them in a natural way?

9.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234