Page 181 of 182 FirstFirst ... 171178179180181182 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1816

Music Production & 3D Modeling as well

I like collecting some cool lapel pins a lot. For example, those Rotary International Pins are really cool I guess. maybe you will find it interesting to you too. What do you think about such a hobby?

Music, Games, Books, Manga, Creating games, Betting and many other things. I don't usually get carried away with it all at once, I like one thing more at times, then another. But I want to note that this number of Hobbies is extremely inconvenient )

Quote Originally Posted by Jellaine27 View Post
    Music Production & 3D Modeling as well
    Also like 3d modeling )) Have already made about 50+ 3d models of houses )) I prefer to use Planner5D. It is not only simple but can boast to have an awesome and really creative community! When I was making some repairs in the kitchen I found tons of stunning ideas in the gallery https://planner5d.com/gallery/ideas/kitchen/
    Last edited by Ani Tor; 02-26-2020 at 08:31 PM. Reason: additional info

My hobby is astrology. I enjoy reading horoscopes and getting to know future events in advance. By the way, I look through all the information I need on https://freehoroscope.info/ and I always find here the most accurate predictions.

Oakley X Metals Sunglasses (Romeo 1, X Metal XX, Juliet & other models)
    Hotwheels Cars
    Xconcepts Nano Speed Cars
    Micro Machines
    Last edited by DuaneKier; 05-06-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Grilling meat is my hobby. Me and my friend grill some meat on every Saturday...I bought a new smoker for that purpose. We are really enjoyed.

My hobbies are collecting LEGO, vexillology (study and collection of flags), outdoor adventure, writing alternate history stories, geopolitics, and paper models.

Can't start scale modeling yet. By the time na interested ko, timing ni close na ang Tamiya sa Ayala. Plus panahon sa COVID-19, walay budget so nag paper models na lang ko.

I like to collect handcrafted tachi swords because tachis are one of the prestigious Japanese swords which was first used by Samurai of feudal Japan. The word ‘Tachi’ translates as ‘soul of Samurai.’ It got its name from its emergence and dominance among the Samurai people.

Well I have a very weird hobby. I like to collect different joggers and sneakers as I am a sporty person and been into different games like tennis, football, badminton etc. Unfortunately, I suffered from wide feet due to which it pushed my hobby more of collecting medicated joggers and sneakers for high arches and wide feet.

11.    Advertisement