Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132 LastLast

mahal kung mag pa process mo ug agency. u can do the process on your own if you really want it. read their government website sa steps. If I understood it right, eg. Nurse ka by profession and you have a related or exact experience in your field. Then go for the the skilled immigrant type. you have to take their assessment their are types of that (find it out sa web nila), at the same time take your IELTS or OET (whichever u choose). If you pass the english exam, which is part of the assessment scoring and mag padala na sila nimo ug letter that you qualify for RN State registration/licensing and Skilled Immigrant entry . Then start looking for employers who are willing to hire you offshore or Inshore, this will add up to your scores again...if non found yet, then dont fret. If you have a family member who can just declare you and you can prove that you wont be a liability to their government, most likely you will have your dream work abroad. Just to keep your feet grounded, Life in abroad is not full of roses and candies!!!

Default Apply For Working visa Australia

Hey, You don't need to worry about your job in Australia. Australia is a developed country and most of the career-oriented persons go to Australia. Before going to Australia You need to familiar with process to Apply For an Australian Visa. There are many visas that provide working rights in Australia. You need to fulfill some conditions to apply for work visas. many of my friends are working in Australia. If you would like to go you must contact an Immigration Agent Adelaide for any problem regarding. my friends told me about the above-mentioned visa consultant. I hope you will be satisfied with my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by isamigrations View Post
    Hey, You don't need to worry about your job in Australia. Australia is a developed country and most of the career-oriented persons go to Australia. Before going to Australia You need to familiar with process to Apply For an Australian Visa. There are many visas that provide working rights in Australia. You need to fulfill some conditions to apply for work visas. many of my friends are working in Australia. If you would like to go you must contact an Immigration Agent Adelaide for any problem regarding. my friends told me about the above-mentioned visa consultant. I hope you will be satisfied with my answer.
    Dili ko mka sabot english, pwede ka mag bisaya?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraku View Post
    Unsa man diay imo linya sa work boss? If napaaw ka sa imo asawa kay dugay na bakante, makakita ra man cguro gihapon na dre.. nya naa man sad libre eskweylahan dre for elementary and hi-skul...
    Nako sa IT support boss. Cge ko pangaply sa seek.com.nz but usually ingnon lang kag thank you for applying. Mora need gyud og visa daan.

Pamasin lang ako preha kay @josephG na gikuha siya. kay nahitabo pod ni sa ako 9 years ago ningaply ko directly sa company unya decidedo sila kuhaon ko. Ka apan kay naka sign nko contract sa lain nasud companya mao tong gihatag nako sako kauban ang australia.

Ang akong kauban moy na australian citizen ron dala pa niya iya pamilya.

Nasa ulahi ang pag sisi tanan.

Pero try2 lang gyapon ko hoping lang.

Quote Originally Posted by dignos_superstar View Post
    Dili ko mka sabot english, pwede ka mag bisaya?
    hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by maccebu View Post
    Nako sa IT support boss. Cge ko pangaply sa seek.com.nz but usually ingnon lang kag thank you for applying. Mora need gyud og visa daan.

Pamasin lang ako preha kay @josephG na gikuha siya. kay nahitabo pod ni sa ako 9 years ago ningaply ko directly sa company unya decidedo sila kuhaon ko. Ka apan kay naka sign nko contract sa lain nasud companya mao tong gihatag nako sako kauban ang australia.

Ang akong kauban moy na australian citizen ron dala pa niya iya pamilya.

Nasa ulahi ang pag sisi tanan.

Pero try2 lang gyapon ko hoping lang.
    Testingi og email directly ang company boss, pangita og medyo remote location kana nag lisod pangita og tao. Ayaw nang sa Auckland dili jud ka kita diha og employer if applying from overseas.

Ing-na willing ka mo relocate/migrate basta sila bahala sa papers. Sign a contract if you need.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainerius View Post
    Testingi og email directly ang company boss, pangita og medyo remote location kana nag lisod pangita og tao. Ayaw nang sa Auckland dili jud ka kita diha og employer if applying from overseas.

Ing-na willing ka mo relocate/migrate basta sila bahala sa papers. Sign a contract if you need.
    Daghang salamat boss.

Quote Originally Posted by maccebu View Post
    Daghang salamat boss.
    Sure, daghan ko kaila naa didto gi pang absorb sa old call center from Cebu before pero sa South sila and not AKL. Nindot gihapon life nila compared sa Pinas.

Blog Entries
    Hello sa tanan. OFW ko diris SG for more than 3 years na unya plan namo mag migrate sa NZ. Taas ba ang cost of living sa NZ like sa Wellington or Auckland? So apparently, maau man among work diris SG but not really for long term or retirement country ang SG. Naa mi sa IT industry, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by onig.heck View Post
    Hello sa tanan. OFW ko diris SG for more than 3 years na unya plan namo mag migrate sa NZ. Taas ba ang cost of living sa NZ like sa Wellington or Auckland? So apparently, maau man among work diris SG but not really for long term or retirement country ang SG. Naa mi sa IT industry, by the way.
    Where would you prefer Wellington or Auckland? There are differences sa cost of living between these two pero gamay ra. Maski asa pwede rka mo go ana nila, question is unsa man imong choice sa path pag ari? SME? Seeking employment? Student visa? unlikely ma entertain ka especially these times (Covid19) if mo pursue ka seeking employment or applying as immigrant, at least for now. E target and AKL kay daghan oppotunities then if immigrant imo path, start enquire na pero location ako pilion is dili Auckland kay cramp na diri, try Welly or CHC or even other less populated places kay naay points na if mao na imo preference ( just for a start ra) kay later on if naa namo diri pwd raman ka maa balhin asa imo gusto. Good luck!

11.    Advertisement