Banned User Platinum Member

Default Online Philippine Lotto betting ideas

Sa pagka karon ang process sa pag bet ug lotto sa atoa kay mo adto paka ug booth. Pero mas nice pud unta ug pwede ka maka bet online using credit/debit, g-cash, paypal or any other online payment scheme. Kay mas convenient ug mas dali. I have tried betting lotto online mao ng naka idea ko ani.

Wala ko idea ug ang PagCor naa plano ani pohon. Pero when the times comes nice unta kita ang middleman. Ideas?

tinood na bro. I also have some ideas of maybe tweaking it a bit so bisan wala pa ni service sa pagcor, basin pwede nato masugdan na. That is also why I want to partner with somebody nga lotto agent.

prone to hacking lng...

Banned User Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiano View Post
    prone to hacking lng...
    If that were too easy brad basin mga banko ron or credit card companies nang close na.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by istoryamember View Post
    tinood na bro. I also have some ideas of maybe tweaking it a bit so bisan wala pa ni service sa pagcor, basin pwede nato masugdan na. That is also why I want to partner with somebody nga lotto agent.
    So ug mo agi tag agent dili kaha ta ma pasmo ana? Mas better guro ug authorised jud ta sa PagCor ba aron ug unsa atong i transact valid.

AFAIK, mao ni ang process:

Buy official lottery tickets on their behalf, scan the ticket to their private account, and transfer commission-free winnings directly to them.
    Buy official lottery tickets on your behalf, scan the ticket to your private account, and transfer commission-free winnings directly to you.
    Last edited by Nefarian; 12-31-2013 at 10:51 PM.

yes when I said agent it means kanang mga outlet. They are called lotto agents.

dili mn ang CC company ma-bankrupt, ang CC holder mn ma-hack, maabot ug laing nasud ang purchased item...

or dili ganahan ang PCSO mag-online ky mogamay ang Lotto outlet franchise?

if makadaug with online account, present your CC before claiming your winnings? right?

diba lisod mn ni e-maintain ug secure line/website? nagkadaghan naman mga hackers krn..

I personally have never been engaged in betting, and especially since I am not going to quit my job for the sake of betting, because I consider this to be unstable earnings. Despite my skeptical opinion, I can tell you about my friend. He has been earning a living for a couple of years with football betting. He even trained me, but I do not like to take risks and wait. For a long time he could not find a reliable service for betting, but in the end he came across Sports Betting Betin and everything changed. Now this is his only income and he is very glad that he decided to do betting ...

Good tips it is very useful for me!

I think case opening sites are a great way to have more fun playing online. It offers various bonuses and rewards to help you increase your winnings. The bonus also comes with various promotions and offers that will help you get the most out of the game. For me this is the best place to bet on cyber sports

10.    Advertisement