Default Problems with my husband

Hi! I need help, too. This is a very intimate topic. I'm thinking about telling my husband. My husband is losing his manhood. I'm very worried about him. I think he knows about it, but we don't talk about it. I want to tell him that he has to take ****** https://viabestbuys.com/buy/pack-100-ed-pills/. How can I do that without hurting his feelings? I need your advice. I will be very grateful!

Hi Chica007, did you tried seeking advice from a medical doctor, they are expert on it, im sure they can help you because thats very sensitive issue on the side of your husband.thanks for sharing it here anyway.

Okay, but you really can post this in something like more common free for all talk section in out forum and I never was even assume that I can find something here anyway. Do you see my point out there ? This shouldn't be in a programming topics.

It's probably not worth it totally to post some information like that on a public forum for any personal thoughts out there. You are disclosing bad side from your husband and we are not sure how to help you anyway on even basic level, it's programming forum.

5.    Advertisement