Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4653545556

Kana jud tell me about yourself. First time ko gipangutana ana kay nag story ko about my highschool education and everything. Bantog ra cge katawa ang nag interview nako hahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sammedriano View Post
    Kana jud tell me about yourself. First time ko gipangutana ana kay nag story ko about my highschool education and everything. Bantog ra cge katawa ang nag interview nako hahaha
    nalingaw cguro toh ang nag interview bro..

akoa, is katong situational nga question, wherein way correct answer, it depends ra jud if unsa imong answer and unsaon mo i-explain or defend it.

If you are also nervous about the interview, then you can prepare yourself by knowing some common questions and their ideal answers. The panel present in any interview tests the communication skills, confidence, and intelligence of the candidates. Generally, the questions asked in the interview are job specific, 1. Tell us something about yourself? 2. Why do you want to join our company / Why do you want to come to this field? 3. What is your greatest strength? 4. What is your biggest weakness? 5. What is your dream job? 6. Why is there a gap in your career? 7. Why did you leave/want to leave your previous job?
    https://ultimateletter.com/important...-to-crack-job/

5.    Advertisement

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4653545556