Default Data Entry Workers wanted (Pays in USD)

Wanted: Data Entry Workers (Freelance / Work from home)
    Get paid in US Dollar currency for copying and pasting text
    If you know how to follow English instructions and want to turn your spare time into cash, this is the freelance project for you
    NOTE: You must have a Paypal account to get paid since we only pay via Paypal
    For more information, email giacrochet@gmail.com use the subject line COPY AND PASTE FREELANCER INFO REQUEST
    IMPORTANT: If you don't use the subject line above, you automatically get rejected since we're testing your ability to READ and FOLLOW English instructions!!

I want to know more about your proposal. Also, if it is still relevant, I would be happy to start work now. I am always looking for extra income on the Internet, because money is never plentiful. The ideal job for me is one where you get paid every day on your card. I did the math, 18 dollars an hour is how much a year and realized that's the average wage. It's enough to not feel uncomfortable. However, in order to be able to afford even more, you have to work more, but look for ways that are easy and simple

Quote Originally Posted by JennaKravitz View Post
    I want to know more about your proposal. Also, if it is still relevant, I would be happy to start work now. I am always looking for extra income on the Internet, because money is never plentiful. The ideal job for me is one where you get paid every day on your card. I did the math, 18 dollars an hour is how much a year and realized that's the average wage. It's enough to not feel uncomfortable. However, in order to be able to afford even more, you have to work more, but look for ways that are easy and simple
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks!

4.    Advertisement