Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Default Re: unsay sabot nimo sa SANTOS-angay ampoan?

The question is can you pray to the Saints? Catholics truly honor the saints in prayer and adoration. It is just a practice much like others being a christian, a baptist, protestant, muslim, whatever. Honoring Saints is part of the catholic practice. However, that does not mean you shall bypass God and honor the Saints as your God. Saints act as intermediary between God and man in the catholic practice but it doesn't mean to say that they bypass God. When catholics adore their favorite saints, it just means to say that they are confident their prayers will be heard because Saints are closer to God so because they are closer to God, it means that your prayers are all the more stronger because the saints will pray to God for you and your prayers will be answered granted that you remain in a state of grace. There is only one God. It doesn't matter how you approach God what matters is that you are growing in your faith and you have your own personal relationship with God. Praying to the Saints helps you become closer to God through them. Anything that brings you closer to Jesus, to God is good. So there is nothing wrong with praying to the saints because the intent is to bring you closer to God.

OT: hi mga guys im back!!...

Mag wait lang ta sa uban bro amingb, ky ako dli ko mo tuo anang Canonized saints, ky grabe ka bakak, at least daw 100 ka miracles, unsaon naa ba d ay tao mu abot og 100 years old, so mo minimum ang usa ka canonized saint og 3-10 miracles per day.

Wala pa gyud koy idea ana bro ky though Catholic School ko, wala ko maminaw sa Religion teacher, hahahaha.

Ambot asa na nga verse ang mga canonized, beatifed og unbeatified sa Bible. para nako wala man siguro, at least that's my OT.

Well said bro Streetcar. but i do not agree 100%

Saints are still saints, they are not God. it would be fine if people just use the to be inspired and become closer to God, but nobody does? In a perfect world, they make our prayers confident but why?

Do prayers have categories, low powers, strong powered prayers....? Nice inputs but praying to the saints is bypassing God. it is very clear.

We cannot say that praying is a way of honoring. when you honor someone, you give him a certificate or a gift, flowers, you do not kneel before them, you do not bow down to them and you do not pray to them because they are not God.

If we go into Peoples houses, you do not see a statue of God, you see the statue of the Sto Nino, the statue of San Roque, San pablo and all the other saints.

People tend to go a bit overboard, but Biblically, we are to pray for the saints, or pray for each other, no use to praying to someone who's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by pijavier
    Ang Christian matod pa sa uban, kanang ilang mama papa, Christian.

Ang uban sad, basta mo simba, bisag asa, ma katoliko or ma bornaian, protestant/uban pa, Christian sad daw.

kadaghanan sa mga tao mo amin Christian sila...

Pero ang Christian dili brand label, dili title, ang Christian is usa ka pamaagi sa panginabuhi.

Bisan pag sa simbahan ka mo puyo, or imo kinabuhi gigahin sa Ginoo, basta wala ka kabaw unsay Christian, ayaw nalang ky walay gamit.

Ang Christian nakaila sa Ginoo og ang Ginoo niya.

i thenk You BOW...............
    John 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name" mao na imo pasabot bro ... Advance naman ni nga topic

Puno ko gamay ... basic lang

Christian is a person with a Christ-Like personality or character, a True Followers of Christ, obedience to Gods Word.

Unsa manang Gods Word ? mao na naa sa Bible diba ..

Ang dili mo tuo ug Bible or kanang nag mockery sa Bible .. peligro dili na Christian .. unya kusog kaau mo angkon nga Chiristian kuno ..

Quote Originally Posted by Streetcar
    The question is can you pray to the Saints? Catholics truly honor the saints in prayer and adoration. It is just a practice much like others being a christian, a baptist, protestant, muslim, whatever. Honoring Saints is part of the catholic practice. However, that does not mean you shall bypass God and honor the Saints as your God. Saints act as intermediary between God and man in the catholic practice but it doesn't mean to say that they bypass God. When catholics adore their favorite saints, it just means to say that they are confident their prayers will be heard because Saints are closer to God so because they are closer to God, it means that your prayers are all the more stronger because the saints will pray to God for you and your prayers will be answered granted that you remain in a state of grace. There is only one God. It doesn't matter how you approach God what matters is that you are growing in your faith and you have your own personal relationship with God. Praying to the Saints helps you become closer to God through them. Anything that brings you closer to Jesus, to God is good. So there is nothing wrong with praying to the saints because the intent is to bring you closer to God.
    We can be saints according to the Bible.

We all honour with the so called saints but bowing and praying to them is already an Idolatry, bowing iand praying to them s a reverence that belongs to God alone,

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God” (Exodus 20:4,5).

Si Apostle Parul ug ang Angel is a good example .

Thus when Cornelius met Peter, he fell at his feet in reverence. Peter would not allow this kind of "honour" and he made him get up: “Stand up; I myself am also a man” (see Acts 10:25,26).

Similarly, when John fell down to worship at the feet of an angel, the angel rebuked him: "See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God" (see Revelations 22:8,9).

Quote Originally Posted by amingb
    We can be saints according to the Bible.

We all honour with the so called saints but bowing and praying to them is already an Idolatry, bowing iand praying to them s a reverence that belongs to God alone,

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God” (Exodus 20:4,5).

Si Apostle Parul ug ang Angel is a good example .

Thus when Cornelius met Peter, he fell at his feet in reverence. Peter would not allow this kind of "honour" and he made him get up: “Stand up; I myself am also a man” (see Acts 10:25,26).

Similarly, when John fell down to worship at the feet of an angel, the angel rebuked him: "See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God" (see Revelations 22:8,9).
    apil ko ha?...

gae lagi ko prayer para sa santos kang naa jud did2 nakasulat na giworship or niBOW ang catholic ana nga mga santos na imo giingon..

hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by dartzed
    apil ko ha?...

gae lagi ko prayer para sa santos kang naa jud did2 nakasulat na giworship or niBOW ang catholic ana nga mga santos na imo giingon..

hehehe
    Naa oi cge ko kita diha sa Sto Nino ug sa Cathedral ...

Bisan unsaon ug deny sa RC kita ebedincia ..

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...y_is_a_sin.htm

Quote Originally Posted by amingb
    Naa oi cge ko kita diha sa Sto Nino ug sa Cathedral ...

Bisan unsaon ug deny sa RC kita ebedincia ..

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...y_is_a_sin.htm
    my answer?... looks can be deceiving, ok for that one na ni BOW cla do you know that most Roman Catholics are uneducated by the church bcn mao na imo nakita?... pero asa nman ang prayer na ako gipangayo?...

this has been answered by Catholics the problem is d cla mudawat ug ila giingon is:
    "How could anyone be so foolish to actually bow down in prayer to a statue of Mary, yet at the same time deny that they are worshipping her? Talk about crazy! God clearly command us in the first of the ten commandments NOT to make unto ourselves ANY graven images."

kbaw ka kaning maaung tao kung masayop cya kaisa lang hap?.. dba sayop nana cya sa mata sa tanan..
    and dont tell me pariha ang tanan Roman Catholics...

hehehe

right on dartzed, i agree totally!

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast