Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1874

Default Re: * JIU-JITSU * GRAPPLING * SUBMISSIONS *

@ abuot

bro tan_awa highlight cary bag-o na..

nag sege pa mo bai??

Quote Originally Posted by bytelick
    mahal raman kaayo sigoro na ang 150 per session..

unsa na diay ka master ang mag todlo? UFC champion na?

o bisan philippine champion na in any tournament. either sa doha.
    Honestly, these BJJ rates are just ok (a tad cheap actually compared to the international or even Metro Manila rates).
    One thing I like about BJJ is actually the rates. This already weeds out a lot of the unwanted participants (my personal opinion).
    My thinking is, if you're serious to learn, then you wouldn't mind paying.
    Now, as far as the instructor's credibility is concerned, Mr. Kazeka Muniz and the rest of the GB people in Metro Manila would definitely not allow their team name to be carried by a nobody.
    I haven't met normster25 personally but the fact that he is carrying GB here in Cebu means two things:
    1. he has the vision to promote bjj here (not just the kalye-type unrefined grappling)
    2. he has the blessing and vote of confidence of Mr. Muniz, Mr. Aguilar, Mr. F Rodriguez, et. al. to teach BJJ

I'm actually personal friends with a BJJ Black Belt (and a 5-time gold medalist in Brazil) and yet I am willing to shell out dough to roll and learn under normster25.

Keep an open mind and just try BJJ.

-Doc Rico

thanks again for the vote of confidence...
    guys the starting date will most likely be april 28.... the schedule will be mwf in the 4th floor of loft in IT park.... and tth and sunday in baseline... time schdules will be announced later.... the rate will remain 800 pesos a month for each of the gyms... so in case anyone wants to enroll in both gyms... there will be a discount given... the classes for the first two days wil be gi classes and tha last day is gi optional.... although i dont expect everyone to have gis straight out..... cheap gis can be shipped to cebu... i will make further announcements once the other detaisl are finalized.... if you guys are interested text or PM me.. just leave ur contact numbers and ur full names....

EVERYONE is welcome to join..... i will not discriminate... as long as they come in with an open mind.... so please.... join up!

my number by the way is 09173275986

norms, remind ko.. papalit ko whitebelt (large) a3 or a4. tnanks. enroll lang ko monthly sa duha kay nay discount.

jim, ill try lang... im in cebu na man gud... but ill be going back to manila on the 19th so maybe i can get u the belt then... pero im not sure....

ok ra bai.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sayanga ani oi naa man ko sa manila ani

Quote Originally Posted by doc suave
    Honestly, these BJJ rates are just ok (a tad cheap actually compared to the international or even Metro Manila rates).
    One thing I like about BJJ is actually the rates. This already weeds out a lot of the unwanted participants (my personal opinion).
    My thinking is, if you're serious to learn, then you wouldn't mind paying.
    Now, as far as the instructor's credibility is concerned, Mr. Kazeka Muniz and the rest of the GB people in Metro Manila would definitely not allow their team name to be carried by a nobody.
    I haven't met normster25 personally but the fact that he is carrying GB here in Cebu means two things:
    1. he has the vision to promote bjj here (not just the kalye-type unrefined grappling)
    2. he has the blessing and vote of confidence of Mr. Muniz, Mr. Aguilar, Mr. F Rodriguez, et. al. to teach BJJ

I'm actually personal friends with a BJJ Black Belt (and a 5-time gold medalist in Brazil) and yet I am willing to shell out dough to roll and learn under normster25.

Keep an open mind and just try BJJ.

-Doc Rico
    HOMANA MANI NGA ISSUE BAY, IMO PAMAN BALIK BALIKON. KONG NAKA BASA KA SA FIRST TOPIC SYARO WALA GYUD KA NI BASA SA AKONG CONFIRMATION NGA MO ENTER KO.

11.    Advertisement