Default News Flash on businesses with Networking

hi guys,

i was quite alarmed by the number of Network Marketing Companies coming into place and was quite shocked also with the number of individuals joining these business opportunities. Some of my business associates had a talk with the Director of DTI VII, Nelia Navarro, and it seems that alot of these companies are in the border line between being LEGAL and ILLEGAL in terms of their operations.

I would urge that people into these kind of businesses try to check on their companies because DTI is now formulating some regulations, in cooperation with the Direct Selling Association of USA, to check if each and every company concerned is doing business legally. They are almost done with their draft of their regulations and i was told that DTI will be shotting down companies found doing the business illegally on the first half of year 2006.

I am now concerned with what many people think of as their ultimate carreer to achieve the future they want turn into stone.

check on the topic by LordZarKhan regarding BEWARE OF PYRAMID SCHEMES posing as a legitimate MLM. This can guide you well on your endeavors.

God Bless

thanx a lot sir...

Sir,
    No offense lng ha, well mas nindot hinuon kung mao na pero, luag kaau ang a2ng sistema dinhi sir oi.I dont think mapaimplement napud na nila ang pa shut down sa usa ka company nga illegal, just like First Quadrant bitaw, tan-awa ila rman gitagaan og warning and then ipa usab nila ang marketing plan sa company.Kung kaning mga companies like First Quadrant nga ingon nila ilad-ilad kuno utro man sad ning DTI cge lng ilad2 lng. Way back 2003 mao na ila ingon nga ila kuno ipa shotdown ang mga companies nga nag Pyramiding pero bisag klaro na kaau, dili na cla ka implement..mao ra jud na ako ikasulti...Way AU!!!

Default Re: News Flash on businesses with Networking

agree. maayo pa apil nlang ta. sponsori ko bi ky apil ko

5.    Advertisement