Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default "GUYS!!! IF PLATONIC AIN'T COOL, THEN WHAT IS?"

sakto sya, actually my current bf isa sa mga bestfriends nako sauna, but then dili jud ni ma-apply sa tanan. naa man jud situation nga friends ra jud kutob :>
    Quote Originally Posted by off^tangent
    Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    i read somewhere from a well-admired psychologist that a normal man & woman can never have a paltonic relationship. otherwise, something is wrong with one or both of them. i presume this is in the "bestfriend" context.

could this be true?
    mura sakto pud. kuli kaayo nga ma-bestfriend ang opposite *** kung way something niya nga nakapa-attract sa imo interest & vice-versa. and oftentimes that interest is non-platonic. mahimo dayon silang 'friends with benefits'. or MU ba hinuon.

hmmm...iv been this kind of situation before...and its so happen i cried coz i cnt bear the pain...sakit bya na u love the person silently ..so i initiate the first move...we went to the rooftop sa school. and he asked me whats the probs..he knew already unsa amo e talk.. so open to him..that nalapas ko sa borderline sa amo friendship and to our closeness...told him im afraid na mplayo xa nako...he replied to me nothing to worry coz we have the same feelings....hes also hesitant to tell me coz mahadlok pud cya mawala ko....and then we discussed things over...the result wala mi nagkauyab...we ended up BEST OF FRIENDS...

note: there's nothing wrong to tell the person the truth, as long as u know how to handle it and accept the fact what might happen...

this is common sa mga magklasmeyts....

4.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567