Page 235 of 236 FirstFirst ... 225232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2356

Thread: Atheism

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by idk.101 View Post
    OT:
    i have a question guys. just want to hear your views on this.

im a non practicing christian for five/six years na, i stopped going to church when a realization came in to me that there is no god/divine thing at all. i realized that things happen according to the actions i have done, that it is only me who can solve it, and not the god we are thinking. pero unlike other people who claimed themselves as atheists, i still respect the christian religion whom others still believed in. its their choice, so i have nothing more to do about it.

i dont want to label myself, actually. but how will you categorize me? i thought once that i might be an atheist, but i do not know the term really well. im still weak in foundation. mura man gud nga gikan ko sa ligon nga pagtuo, den nahugno after that thinking. so start from scratch ang sitwasyon nako karon.

i dont want to be a know it all retard. i find other wannabe atheists arrogant, plus, they dont even know well the label they've placed on themselves.

i need to know where i belong, still confused. unsa man jud?
    Is there a need to belong?

I do not have a religion.
    Thats all.

But I believe in one Mighty being.

Why do we need to label our selves?

in my opinion lng, i think we are not branding ourselves..let's just say we are giving a definition to every single detail in our lives..that's just human nature, i guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    Is there a need to belong?

I do not have a religion.
    Thats all.

But I believe in one Mighty being.

Why do we need to label our selves?
    we are not labeling ourselves.

see, the difference is you believe in God and we don't.

there has to be a distinction in the middle. it is not labeling.

OT:

im a non practicing christian for five/six years na, i stopped going to church when a realization came in to me that there is no god/divine thing at all. i realized that things happen according to the actions i have done, that it is only me who can solve it, and not the god we are thinking. pero unlike other people who claimed themselves as atheists, i still respect the christian religion whom others still believed in. its their choice, so i have nothing more to do about it.

i dont want to label myself, actually. but how will you categorize me? i thought once that i might be an atheist, but i do not know the term really well. im still weak in foundation. mura man gud nga gikan ko sa ligon nga pagtuo, den nahugno after that thinking. so start from scratch ang sitwasyon nako karon.

i dont want to be a know it all retard. i find other wannabe atheists arrogant, plus, they dont even know well the label they've placed on themselves.

if you dropped the religious affiliation tag and still believed in some form of GOD...that would be a form of irreligious theism....which still gets the same treatment as atheists and other faiths not of theirs from a FUNDIES viewpoint.

the deconversion transition phase for me was a B!TCH personally...as what you've said so yourself, a shattered faith and starting from scratch...such phase varies from person to person...its subjective.

your current stance is downright considered arrogant to a FUNDIE when you take gawd out of the equation...

That would make you an agnostic theist. But anyway you don't have to label yourself. I don't want to label myself man sad. I don't wanna be called an atheist or agnostic or anything in between but by definition that would make me an agnostic theist same as you.

different views, i see.
    greatly appreciated. tnx

to munzter:
    is there a necessity to use the words "FUNDIE" and "B!TCH"? well, if that makes you feel...ahh...better not say.
    i respect your opinion still.
    tnx sad sa reply.

all i can say is that i have been living in the assumption that there is no god since that incident. and im not even skeptic about it til now.

Last edited by orcgod; 12-14-2009 at 12:09 AM.

internet really does corrupt the weak... so sad.

OT:

another one bites the dust... tsk3x.. sad .

Quote Originally Posted by Ger View Post
    another one bites the dust... tsk3x.. sad .
    mao ni gitawag na flamebait..

one for the list!

11.    Advertisement