Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NASYO View Post
    Let's discuss guys. Please don't argue.
    Thank you that is a good suggestion. I am just going to ignore him, all he wants to do is argue. I will do as Christ instructs Christians when engaged with his type of personality; forgive his insults, brush his dust of my feet, and then move on.

He is too argumentative, insulting, and a negative personality. He does not engage in debate, rather he just insults and argues. I only will argue with a man face to face, where I can see his eyes. I will just avoid this one in the future. I leave him to wrestle with his demons as I must wrestle with mine.
    Last edited by jamesmusslewhite; 12-15-2009 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung.2 View Post
    I don't know how is this statement related to my points made in my previous post.
    Simple you said,
    "There Original bible is lost. what these Christians have now are the revised works of their scholars manipulated to support their theological bias.

it has forgeries and the authors are unknown. Lot of its stories were taken from other ancient tales."

Then I said:
    "Yep, (This was a YES, where I agreed with you) that is why we must go to the earliest works possible to a point far enough back, as to avoid as much of this corrupting as possible. within 30 years of Christ's death is as close as we can go with the New Testament with present discoveries. But that is before most of all the churches and agenda. That has always been the problem. The Hebrews were conquered enslaved had their culture ravaged and their temples burned, for 1,000 years they even lost their written language. It is amazing that any of the ancient writing still exist. That is why there is a need for biblical scholars. Most text can be verified to be from 3,300 and 1900 years old.

Any religious doctrines or dogma newer than that, I ignore as possible false teachings, forgeries, or frauds. If older text sources are discovered then they need to be compared to our oldest text known."

Or was I only suppose to focus on "Lot of its stories weretaken from other ancient tales"?
    Well since you did not specify which tales and from what culture, then I could only assume it was meant as a blanket statement. I only comment in rebuttal on presented facts not blanket statements. Debate is not argument, it is the free exchange of imposing views. If you refuse to engage in debate, I can not properly respond, because I refuse to just argue.

If it is the other points of your statement, than you have my comments.
    Last edited by jamesmusslewhite; 12-15-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by borge_009 View Post
    hehe....xenxia na pero wala ko pasabot.....ug kung para kinsa na.....hehe
    nosebleed nalang ko oe...

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung.2 View Post
    There Original bible is lost. what these Christians have now are the revised works of their scholars manipulated to support their theological bias.

it has forgeries and the authors are unknown. Lot of its stories were taken from other ancient tales.
    so you say there was indeed an original? believer eh...

even the archaeologists told us that some of the events that the bible told us are outdated so how can we possibly say that that book is accurate? Ang mga book sa bible kay gipangpiliian ra..... pareha ra jud nag movie nga kuhaon ang bati nga part kay mka bati sa scene......
    yes, we need the truth...

How can we know the truth if the people considered to have the authority already killed the people whom they considered heretic? Heretic para nila......kay hadlok man......We all know that issue kau na sauna ang power, leadership...so mkaingon ta nga ang tanan gbuhat2 lng na sa mga leaders para mka kuha ug respect ug sympathy sa mga taw........Politics is a big issue atong panahona......
    They dont need a bible to impose there will... why do you think it was made so? dont you think its the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by Ger View Post
    paeta sad... tuga2x... resulta nani cgeg jam2x?
    True, it makes stupid people seem smart, and smart people seem stupid. And after the long run-around in the circle of worthless debate, every one finds themselves standing where they first started, just now they are tried and angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ger View Post
    yes, we need the truth...

They dont need a bible to impose there will... why do you think it was made so? dont you think its the other way around?

they made it for political and personal reasons.........himu2 sila pero silay nag una2 ug himu ug dautan..........

The events said to be that happened before made a big contast if they would said that they had made this book for the people to be educated and convert their life......Just imagine they said that they have been guided and Helped by God to fight battles......They kill the people who dont recognize god as their creator.......they kill the people who dont believe......

Walay mka balo sa truth tungod ra pud sa atong church and its leaders........Kung wala pa nila gipangpatay ang mga taw sauna nga mkahatag unta ug sakto nga informations.......Dghan pang butang dinhi sa kalibutan nga mkahatag nato ug rason para mabuhi dili lng ang giingon nga ginoo.......Kita ray gibuang anang simbahan.......Kita ray gihadlok nila...Lets take the birds eye view kung mangita ta ug rason dili lng usa ka angle atong tan.awn, dili lng ang ginoo, kay kung niingon mu nga kelangan ta mkabalo sa truth kay dili nito mkit.an ang tinuod kung close minded ra ta.....

Usa pa we dont need to see the truth......Dawaton nato mao ning kinabuhi......Dili ta kailangan ug ginoo para mabuhi.....Mao ning realidad.......Mabuhi ta kung unsay ganahan nato.....Ug dawaton nato ang consequences nga maabot............

So, there were books written before they were compiled.

Who compiled these Books? Was he? Were they the author(s)?

there were many books.........

Ang naa sa atong bible karon kay mao na ang gipili sa simbahan nga mabutang dra......gi reject ang uban......Nka dungog na man cguro mu anang Books nga banned sa bible......

...double post

11.    Advertisement

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 ... LastLast