Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 546162636465 LastLast

Thread: Photo Reading

The delusions are strong in this boy. -- Darth toki

A couple of months ago the keeper of this thread was banned. And now it happen again anew once more.

" Og ma banned nasad ka sunod u think nga napaba kaha kai Credibility nga toho-an "

it says that a Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image..

Is there any something wish you to say about on this matter Mr. Silverhawk
    coz i think that after this things get better maybe in the next couple of months
    you'll get banned again...

I still can remember how you laugh at me in one of my post, sounds like you assume
    what i understand and what i don't.

merry christmas to all and Peace

Blessed be !

ty...

Last edited by SEED OF LIBER; 12-26-2009 at 05:47 PM.

He laughs at everyone pre. He wants to project an image that looy ta na di prehas nya. U know, like the taong grasa sa fuente magkatawa nato. Fortunately, only great people are have the skill and confidence to do such things. The rest who laugh at us for no reason belongs to the mentally retarded. :d

i know this mr.silverhawk guy.

nganong gi-ban man? tsismosa kaayo ko...

May be just a couple of fries short of a Happy Meal.

gi ban kai sige man advertise ana iya negosyo business man "daw" na nagmoonlight ug spiritualist.

business must be bad.

tsk tsk tsk....nanglibak og tawo na dili ka defend sa self. it's the behavior, right....

OT

he never bothered even while he WASN'T banned. He never did then and he never will. There's nothing like a little anonymity to prove that psychics are pure BS to the millionth power.

hi there patabang ko. i read sa pass pages sa kani thread kay your talking about dreams ako pod unta ipa interpret ang akong dream kung ok lang sa inyo. mao ni ang akong gi damgo.

"naa lang unta koy i ask nimo. i had this dream last year. naa ko sa skul and i just found out nah preggy ko. i was so sad. wala ko kahibalo asa ko mu padulong. the next thing i know is naa nako sa 3rd floor of our HRM building and ning ambak ko gikan didto nah floor and hit my head sa ground. but im still alive. gi surround ko ug mga pepz and my eyes is wide open. i can clearly see them, hear them but i cant move. and my head is spinning jd. and then i woke up. and pag mata nako grabe pagpakalipong nako na mura nako matumba ug musuka sa kalipong same sa nafeel nako sa akong dream. colored ni siya akong dream. hope you can help me. dugay2x nani nako na bother kani na damgoha."

hope you can help me out. thanks a lot. hope to hear from the experts soon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 546162636465 LastLast