Page 62 of 2075 FirstFirst ... 525960616263646572 ... LastLast

Thread: Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post

It just happened that PJ is the coach of a team who won a back-to-back championship - this decade. Don't tell me he can win a championship in New Jersey with its last season's roster.
    nothing is imposible with the Zen master, and maybe those roster will become superstars under his guide..
    remember lakers? they are nothing before PJ went in to the scene..
    he can control egos and unleash players potential, the fact that they are playing pro basketball and they are in the nba means
    that they can play!

there is no such thing as "it just happens.." coach play important role specialy in pro games.
    He developed this underrated-over egos-untalented players into superstars.

anyways HEAT fans are now the one that will make excuses for their team if they cant pull this off this season as what the CAVS done during past season to defend their poor playoff performance.
    Heat fans have the burden to defend LeChoke everytime he bails out of a game.
    Last edited by cebugdev; 07-10-2010 at 08:37 AM.

no team can win championship in succession without Phil jacksons guide..
    when was the last time a team win back2back championship this decade? answer ALL TEAMS are under PJ.
    my point is Heat cant do multiple championship even with this lineup..
    Only 1 team wins multiple championships(but not in succession) during this decade and its SPURS.

LBJ will bring the jinx to Heat..
    depende rana bai.Phil Jackson with his great coaching abilities just ends up with in a good team.what if ato ni siya ipabalhin sa Minnesota?Back2Back na in 5 years?think about it!

no it's pat riley who will bring the jinx.. remember he built an all star cast when he was with the knicks? what happened? i hope wade can lead the team and not be intimidated by brons people. wade is too good to be put in that situation. i dont care about bron though.. his a quitter.
    I know Bron is a quitter.I'm happy you're on Wade's side but it's really up to the team how to do it and finish the whole thing up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mao ni akong dili ganahan sa pagbalhin ni LBJ ngari sa Miami.managhan ang doubters and HATERS,of course,kay grabe man kaayo nga line-up pero wa jud ta kahibaw unsai mahitabo.lets see in the pre-season games kung nindot sila chemistry basta I know LBJ and Wade will blend well kay they're really good friends but I still don't like LBJ being in this team though.

anyways HEAT fans are now the one that will make excuses for their team if they cant pull this off this season as what the CAVS done during past season to defend their poor playoff performance.
    Heat fans have the burden to defend LeChoke everytime he bails out of a game.
    I WON'T DEFEND THAT CROWN-LESS KING! even if he's Wade's team mate

Bienvenido a MIAMI

^
    1-3-6 buy na ta sa Lotto

gi 1 - 6 - 3 na lang untah toh para BANTAY BATA...hehehehehehehee,,

1-3-6 lang para si Wade ang tunga.pinakagahi!whoo!

good news heat fans: Heat interested in fisher's services "We're told Fisher -- who is a free agent -- is slated to be in Miami tomorrow to hear a pitch from Miami Heat President Pat Riley. TMZ.com"

Quote Originally Posted by tasho View Post
    1-3-6 lang para si Wade ang tunga.pinakagahi!whoo!
    mayta dayon fisher ugma oe hehehe please fisher sign the contract!

mao jud nagpatupi si bosh init man weather sa miami...hambogero jud ni si lebron gi pangutana siya about a championship in miami not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 pa ingon basin not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 no rings gyapon...maau unta no ring...

11.    Advertisement