Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Default Anyone Doing Rental Business thru Foreclosed Properties

Guys, im asking anyone who ever try to do rental business by acquiring foreclosed properties

i need help, i need ideas coz im planning to start one

David Jereos

Default Re: Introducing Cashflow 101 & 202 e-game for aspiring to be in business & investing

does this really require internet access while playing the game? naa koy computer sa balay pero wala koy internet didto ... dili pwede mag pm nalang ko ug email address nko para ako nalay install sa amo-a?

Default Re: Introducing Cashflow 101 & 202 e-game for aspiring to be in business & investing

installer d i ni siya? asa man ni i-download?...

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pridi
    does this really require internet access while playing the game? naa koy computer sa balay pero wala koy internet didto ... dili pwede mag pm nalang ko ug email address nko para ako nalay install sa amo-a?
    You can play the game even without an internet access. the reason that i will be the one to install is that i could teach you how to play the game, and share some input about investing from what i learn, actually if you play this game in a board game you will pay p100 to p500 per game.

Just inform me if your interested so we could set a sked for this[br]Posted on: August 28, 2006, 09:46:04 AM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by nolex
    installer d i ni siya? asa man ni i-download?...
    naa ni sya board game, pero mubayad pa ka p100 per game, pero worth naman ang p100, anyway i dont know where to download this, it is given by my friend, just kindly contact me to install this game to your computer

I know how to download this kaso lng piracy man and the mods will kill me. Try to look around the net lng, saun ra kaayo

how bout lets play it in real game and we will just pay the corresponding amt... so that we can play it with real people. just a suggestion. thnks

the real board costs around 5-10k

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Metz
    the real board costs around 5-10k
    from what i know it costs 10 to 15k

yep its around that, I just downplayed the price a bit hehehe

kay naanad man gud ko ug boardgame na tig 500 ra

*dudes*: you are sharing copyrighted material. you keep talking about business and how to make profits grow but yet forget the ethical side of doing business. While you're intentions are good, the way you do it is wrong.

You will be muted for 14 days for encouraging and distributing copyrighted material.

this thread is locked.

11.    Advertisement