Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 ... LastLast

fully booked

Quote Originally Posted by personalmgt View Post
    Coffee shops mostly. But I pick the ones that are not that crowded (ehem, Starbucks). Coffee Bean used to be my solo throne but it went crowded in an instant (screw the social climbers and the noisy people there).

I don't like reading at home. Our house has terrible lighting and all but I try to read in peace especially if I can't sleep.

I'm looking for a good place right now. Coffee shops has totally lost its meaning and purpose already. Looking forward to renovate my home office so it would be desirable to read books at home.
    Bo's Coffee in capitol is a fave. It's quiet and not crowded. It's my favorite.

When I'm in cost cutting, I just find a good bench like in our school, under a tree, mindless of the people walking by. There's also this good spot in Sto Nino church. At the left side theres a garden with a huge fountain (i love it) and a couple of benches. I don't know if it's inappropriate to read novels there but a lot of people do hang around.

For places not outside the house, I love reading in our bathroom late at night. Super quiet. No distractions.

in my bedroom...but given the chance..i prefer on the beach...very quiet and relaxing

+1 for bo's capitol.. cofifi near stc is nice too.. bubble bee tea house..

I can read my books almost anywhere. I always bring a book whenever I leave the house. I read it when I travel, waiting for someone or on breaks. I guess I'm just good at ignoring people when I start reading my books.

Blog Entries
    I've always been a Starbucks baby when it comes to coffee but I can't simply enjoy my peace with my book coz of the crowd

I thought I'd never find a good place til I found my new haven.. Bo's Capitol... they have nooks where you can simply enjoy ur book and ur coffee as well... and the staff is sooo great and I feel so much pampered
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

At the beach, under the shade of a tree!

For me in bed or sa duyan sa beach

bookstores kanang sections nga wla kaau taw and mga places nga hilom.

2nd "office"

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 ... LastLast