Page 181 of 184 FirstFirst ... 171178179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1833

Quote Originally Posted by flymono View Post
    Seems like ako ra jd gi.komplikado ni pag maayo. Try ko pina.chillax nya try n' try til u die na approach.

For tumbles, weebly and other 2.0s, do you use different emails per platform, or pwde ra isa na newly created? Im not buying any old accounts. Ako ra sya mano2, then build auth.
    Korek Boss! CHILLAX lang jud!
    Kay obviously... you are not in the chillax mode.
    And if you can see, you are asking the same question again.
    (For my answer, pls see thread page 179)

Keep your chill Boss.
    Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    Korek Boss! CHILLAX lang jud!
    Kay obviously... you are not in the chillax mode.
    And if you can see, you are asking the same question again.
    (For my answer, pls see thread page 179)

Keep your chill Boss.
    Relax.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! katawaa nako while ngbasa ko aning comment nmo boss Jackdi oi. Pagtan.aw nako balik, naka.ana ko, BITAW SAH HAHAHAHA. cge2x. tiwas sa ko dria.

Hi mga master. Medyo niubos ako energy, nagpalabi na pd ako tapol. Lol. Ako gwork kadtong previous days kay blogger then di pa pd kau dghan iya content.

Question, for google adsense unsaon ninyo pgplace sa ads? Kadto quick ads inyo gamit or custom? Naa koy 2 clicks .38 ug .26 man 2. Pro not sure if valid ba 2. Sa balance kay dapat mototal ba na? Karon ang ngdisplay kay kadto ra mn recent .26.

Mejo wa pa mn jd koy direction ani mga master oi. Pwede mo.apprentice ninyo dha? Like hatagi ko buhaton, il do it for free. In return inyo knowldge ug exact process.

Though ang kulang nko sa site is backlinking, di pa mn kau ko sure if im on the ryt path. Murag ngsaag2 pko ani ba. Bsta karon ako gbuild is blogger pa. Then if dghan na post il do 1 backlink. After kay tumblr then nxt kay weebly.

Then to inc PA sa web 2.0, i'm planning to do guest posting from other sites and blog. Ok ra ba ni na way say for blogger? Or should i directly do the link sko main site for guest posting?

How often man mo mgbutang link sa inyo main site?
    Unsa na velocity ang considered as natural?

Hello, i dont do adsense but i'll try to answer your question about web 2.0 and backlinks...

What i did before for my web 2.0 i created maybe 4-5 posts per web 2.0 site... that would be 1 video post (youtube embed and then ill write a short comment), a relevant photo (with another comment), then a couple of short posts about my topic. Then the main post (which links back to my money site) would be about 500+ words with photos, videos, etc.

Make sure the content per web 2.0 account is unique - that is, if you used video 1 and photo 1 in web 2.0 account 1, then dont use it in your other web 2.0 accounts.

And dont forget to use different email accounts per web 2.0. Post at different dates. Use excel to keep track of your activities.

For guest posting, link to your money site.

And once i have all the backlinks set up in my web 2.0 accounts, ill create a new blogger post which is just a list of the web 2.0 backlinks..

Why blogger? Kay frequent man ni siya i crawl sa Google so once ma crawl nya ang imong web 2.0 backlinks, mas taas ang chance ma index dayon sa Google..

Check back in a week or so. Pag indexed na ang imong web 2.0 backlinks, go back to blogger and delete that post.

Quote Originally Posted by bzseal View Post
    And once i have all the backlinks set up in my web 2.0 accounts, ill create a new blogger post which is just a list of the web 2.0 backlinks..

Why blogger? Kay frequent man ni siya i crawl sa Google so once ma crawl nya ang imong web 2.0 backlinks, mas taas ang chance ma index dayon sa Google..

Check back in a week or so. Pag indexed na ang imong web 2.0 backlinks, go back to blogger and delete that post.
    Thanks master for being around and for answering my another noob question.

So, I finished my goal for the web 2.0 blogger. Was able to include a backlink on my 5th post.

Question, ngano dli pa mn sya mo show as "links to my site" under google search console.

If ako isearch ako blogspot sa google, naa nman daun sya. But how do we know if indexed na ba na sya?

Type this into google.

Site:yourexacturlhere.com (no space between site: and the url)

If google lists your site and the specific page with your backlink on it, then you're indexed.

Yep, showing ra man sya master if i do site:myblogurl.com.

Pero mao ra na ang result, isa ra Wala sa search result 2ng mga specific articles na ako gi.create.

Tested my main money site with the same search, listed man tnan posts and pages apil ako policy ug uban pa so I guess di pa indexed 2ng articles sa blogger.

Ang display pd sa bloggersite.com sa iya meta description says something like "this is default featured slide 1. Go to Blogger edit html..etc."

I guess for blogger need pa pd i.edit iya metadata jd.

Now going back to my prev question, if mao ni ang case, ato next move is submitting it manually sa google search console sah?

While typing this karember ko sa tips na gihatag ni boss Jackdi dria na submitting the sites sa search console manually for indexing. Bale murag apil 2 sa iya workflow adto.

I dont submit my web 2.0 to my the search console... kay i dont want google to think i own those web 2.0 properties. We're trying to make it look like random people are linking to the money site.

For my money site, yes, i submit a sitemap to google but not for my web 2.0 properties.

..and another question, where do you create additional email accounts? Kay ako gd sa gmail ra prmi and I had to use an extra sim card to verify the acct.

So akong idea ani is to purchase sim cards for each email pra lang ma.verify and magamit in creating web 2.0s.

Naa mo lain way 2 create another email w/o the need to possibly verify using a phone number mga master?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bzseal View Post
    I dont submit my web 2.0 to my the search console... kay i dont want google to think i own those web 2.0 properties. We're trying to make it look like random people are linking to the money site.

For my money site, yes, i submit a sitemap to google but not for my web 2.0 properties.
    So for web 2.0s, we just wait for Google to index it?

11.    Advertisement