Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 174181182183184
Results 1,831 to 1,839 of 1839

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Naa diay tubig or H20 sa dust bradix?
    naa diay ko giingon nga ang tubig nagagikan sa dust?
    ang GAHUM sa GINOO maoy naghimo sa tao gikan sa abog ngadto sa FLESH.

Bro kung mangutana ka aning bahin sa H2O nga makita sa dust kay mura kag dili maestro.

everywhere in this world naay H2O (2 atoms of hydrogen and an atom of oxygen).
    ang angay nimo mahibaw-an or pangutan-on siguro kung pila ang amount sa H2O.

Peace!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post
    naa diay ko giingon nga ang tubig nagagikan sa dust?
    ang GAHUM sa GINOO maoy naghimo sa tao gikan sa abog ngadto sa FLESH.

Bro kung mangutana ka aning bahin sa H2O nga makita sa dust kay mura kag dili maestro.

everywhere in this world naay H2O (2 atoms of hydrogen and an atom of oxygen).
    ang angay nimo mahibaw-an or pangutan-on siguro kung pila ang amount sa H2O.

Peace!
    bradix kung maghisgot gani ta ug water or H20, combination na kana sa Hydrogen and Oxygen mao na nga naay water. Unya ang dust combination diay na sa H20? ka alegre sa life!

Unsa may composotion sa dust, H20? Ka alegre gud!

bradix kung maghisgot gani ta ug water or H20, combination na kana sa Hydrogen and Oxygen mao na nga naay water. Unya ang dust combination diay na sa H20? ka alegre sa life!

Unsa may composotion sa dust, H20? Ka alegre gud!
    naa diay koy giingon nga ang composition sa dust kay H2O?
    ikaw maoy alegre brad kay mohimo kag ungo aron imo kahadlukan.

basaha balik ako post kung mao bana ako pasabot.

ako ingon kay ang Hydrogen og Oxygen kay everywhere og ang dust kay naay hydrogen og oxygen.

ayaw sumpaya ang panghitabo brad, naay process or time element nga imo e-consider dili kay sumpay dayon nimo.

Peace!

Blog Entries
    naa diay koy giingon nga ang composition sa dust kay H2O?
    ikaw maoy alegre brad kay mohimo kag ungo aron imo kahadlukan.

basaha balik ako post kung mao bana ako pasabot.

ako ingon kay ang Hydrogen og Oxygen kay everywhere og ang dust kay naay hydrogen og oxygen.

ayaw sumpaya ang panghitabo brad, naay process or time element nga imo e-consider dili kay sumpay dayon nimo.

Peace!
    I see. Nangutana raman ko bradix! PEACE na my friend!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    i see a lot of istoryans in this thread who are victims of indoctrination.

free your mind.
    And what do we get in return? more wisdom? cash? freedom from this government?

We are not victims, we are recipients of the stewardship handed down by generations of believers.

Please allow me to express my deep emotional reaction to this post: Hilas.

I see. Nangutana raman ko bradix! PEACE na my friend!
    I'm cool my friend.

Peace!

Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by battouter
    i see a lot of istoryans in this thread who are victims of indoctrination.

free your mind.
    BUMP for the victim of indoctrination.

Blog Entries
    I'm cool my friend.

Peace!
    I know you are cool because your body is made up of 70-90% of water!

Peace pud!

I'm sorry if I've given you an headache, i didn't expect that you will understand or take my logic easily because you've your own logic already.
    HUH? Wait, can you explain it again? I have my own logic? What’s got to do with my logic while I was asking and would like to know your logic? Forgive me sir but I am trying to cipher your message properly but it seems that I throw myself off again. Please explain it as easy as possible or better yet binisay-a na lang. 

QUOTE=rcruman;4724505] because you've just sticked to your question or understanding. its very simple sister, try to read this again, "From dust then will return to dust". the elements between the word "From" and "To" is what in your mind.[/quote]
    Wait, wait… sticked to my question or understanding? Shouldn’t you be answering the question and then we come to understanding?

I am off the mark here again sir rcruman. You are explaining a “from and to” concept which doesn’t account a good scenario whether we came from water of dust. As you truly are said over and over again about the “dust” and I am going to tell you this one more time. DUST DOES NOT HAVE WATER ELEMENT – you could have said CLAY, then there is water mixed into… the concept of FROM is synonymous to such words as “first”, “beginning”, “start”, “commencing”, “since”. Now this word literally explains pretty simple. FROM what you explained, “from-to” tells me that dust was the beginning not water. My question clearly states that WHY HUMANS ARE 70-90% water and NOT DUSTS?

the bible didn't say that we're DUST all the time. That's what I mean about my example to you about going to SM from Lapu-Lapu. From dust... flesh with liquid inside...to dust.
    I am really confused the way you explain this time sir. Where is it in the bible that “we are not dust all the time”? Maybe I missed reading that portion/chapter. But I remember that in “genesis” book - that we came “from dust” not water or any element in between except dust. BUT I have to tell you sir rcruman, you can’t squeeze water out from dust. Moreso, you have given me more questions than answers though because you are explaining this time that in between the creation of man… FROM DUST…. FLESH WITH LIQUID INSIDE… TO DUST is a proof that you don’t know really what you are talking about… sorry to be blunt but that’s the hard truth.

We are talking about how humans created at “FIRST” not in between the creation because once the creation is done… naturally there is flesh in between. How about doing an experiment on your own… try to gather “dust” and “water” and place them in separate containers and let’s find out who gets to create life first. Do you agree?

headache pa ba gihapon? just read again my answer above. if you can't understand the word "from ... to" then there's nothing I can do.
    I read them over and over again but there is no indication that explains it properly. Explain it as if I am one of your subordinates… ug mahimo ug bisaya, binisay-a.

All of my post here are confusing to you and there's nothing I can do about it, its like a story of "a cup of tea". Peace!
    What’s the cup of tea got to do with this whole story? I know the logic of cup of tea but I don’t know why you are bringing this into the picture.

10.    Advertisement