Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: mga laki...may lang sa pirmiro!!!agree or disagree...

Quote Originally Posted by jugs_06
    DISAGREE.

this topic is kinda one-sided.. it's got something to do with how women try to make the relationship work, not just men.. who's to blame? us? why would CHEATING husbands exist anyway?
    BOW ko ani jud, dili lang sa aspect sa *** ug uban pa...dili ra jud kami ang hinungdan kamo sad mga girls oi, it takes two to tango..

Quote Originally Posted by jugs_06
    DISAGREE.

this topic is kinda one-sided.. it's got something to do with how women try to make the relationship work, not just men.. who's to blame? us? think again.. if a woman gives great *** to a man, chances are, it would take a thousand years before the man could ever think of leaving his woman.. so what if it's the other way around.. why would CHEATING husbands exist anyway?

oops.. kalma lang girls hap, sample rana.. the example given thereof does not apply to everybody whatsoever..

but hey, if the couple have had a yo-yo relationship for let's say, 2... 3 years, it wouldn't make sense to stay in the relationship, would it? that's the worst thing you could do, stay.. if you ask me, kapoy sad ng ingana oi..

hahaha...transparent ra imong example..pro agree bya sad ko nga naa jed mopilit ug ing.ana..
    pro mgka.dugay magka.fade gani sad ang love..mo end nalang na xa ug flirting..FUBU, kung baga..

@crush_23,

disagree man ko sis oi...dli lang bya mga guys in ana..try to look daw sa imo self kung unsa
    na lahi sa templa..basin na kuwangan ug ingredients...
    and no one to blame man pag.in ana nga situation fud nga mas lami ang ang lalake sa primiro
    compared nga nagkadugay mo..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_b

disagree man ko sis oi...dli lang bya mga guys in ana..try to look daw sa imo self kung unsa
    na lahi sa templa..basin na kuwangan ug ingredients...
    and no one to blame man pag.in ana nga situation fud nga mas lami ang ang lalake sa primiro
    compared nga nagkadugay mo..LOL
    heheh...unsa nga lami waaaaaaaahhhh sa primiro ra d ay?

emphasis here....are the actions a guy is doing to make you feel so loved not the *** thingy ha...how a guy treats the gurl sa start is totally different na if madugay na mo?? y is that so? like for instance, he calls u before but now dili na kaau....simple things he's been doing which di na nmo makita nga iya pang gi do....mura bitaw kana example naa kay maganahan wen time come nga kana imong maganahan naa na nmo...mura nalang ka ug wala....

i am not blaming guys why are they acting like that? i am just wondering why guys have to be like that.....

crush:

Basin naa lang reason ngano, basin busy. Pero if it happens to me I would assess nga he's really not into me that much, pero in time gyud kay basin naa lay valid reason. Just communicate and pamarayg nga you want attention, yaw lang pud pangaway ha. We usually don't get what we want that way man gud teheh. Mas effective pa man ning parayg kaysa manukmat, maglagot man na sila sukmaton.

BUT the key here is, you're noticing a change and if he loves you, he needs to pay attention to it kay magkaanam man ka ana ka unhappy, which eventually would cause him losing you.

Disagree ko.

Depende ra man gud na sa tawo. Naay uban laki nga mapul-an kay tungod ra pud sa bayi. Naa pud nga mapul-an lang sila, no strings attached. Nyway, dili man hinuon tanan laki maayo ra sa una. My man, for example. Nagkadugay nga nagkadugay, ning sweet man hinuon. So naa ra jud na sa tawo. :mrgreen:

maybe that's what they call as the"ningas cogon" attitude. this could also happen to girls as well. like you have this new thing and then at first you really take care of it but as time goes by, you just forget about it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_jihye
    maybe that's what they call as the"ningas cogon" attitude. this could also happen to girls as well. like you have this new thing and then at first you really take care of it but as time goes by, you just forget about it...
    Korek!!! Not only mga lalaki oist... Kamo sad mga babae... :mrgreen:

agree kow.
    hehehe. ala lang sad ko idea..
    well ingon ana lang jd cguro nah..
    naa man gd guys na mapol-an..

disagree... not all guys are like that.... i am one of those....

agree kowwww

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast