Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

ts, how would you feel if imong hubby kay naa pud ka-inana? then muingon pud siya na para karon lang then we'll see what happens next..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    At this stage of your life,
    feelings are not anymore a priority
    but the obligation as a mother and a wife does.
    true.. apil man gud unta na nga masabtan sa mga magminyo na ang gauros-uros nga pgka-inlababo kay mu-fade ra jud pero naay foundation nga di jud unta mapukan.. kung tinuod man nga nagkahinigugmaay..

[QUOTE=kageron;15744878]your married + addicted to online games + found a lover on the online game = Couple: Internet gaming addiction led to baby's death - CNN.com[/

this is intersting sir but sorry to disappoint u because me and hubby are so far from the ones in the article.... we've put both kids in a montessori skul, we hav a decnt car and house with no yaya coz im OC, despite me having my review at d same time for my 2nd boards... thats how efficient i am that i was able to have my 2nd degree in MD eVen after having kids and all the dramas in life.. point is, the relationship with hubby just felt cold and i happened to find comfrt in someone else's

hununga na mam mentras sayo pa, huna2a imo mga anak..

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=ZD14;15744977]
    Quote Originally Posted by kageron View Post
    your married + addicted to online games + found a lover on the online game = Couple: Internet gaming addiction led to baby's death - CNN.com[/

this is intersting sir but sorry to disappoint u because me and hubby are so far from the ones in the article.... we've put both kids in a montessori skul, we hav a decnt car and house with no yaya coz im OC, despite me having my review at d same time for my 2nd boards... thats how efficient i am that i was able to have my 2nd degree in MD eVen after having kids and all the dramas in life.. point is, the relationship with hubby just felt cold and i happened to find comfrt in someone else's
    busy... do u still spend quality time with each other? kanang wala ang mga bata ha..

hey smile and judge, point well taken... honestly? hubby started it first and several times, which left me devastated until i felt numbed.... to the point that i dont care anymore if he has someone on the side or not.... im no perfect mother but sirs, with all due respect, I did not do this intently nor did i planned it, it jst happened... i tried to stop but here i am now...

- - - Updated - - -

honestly judge no na... he's busy with business and im into med skul, now preparing for boards nxt yr.... he sometimes treats me like im just his partner, not his wife at all hu has her needs too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZD14 View Post
    hey smile and judge, point well taken... honestly? hubby started it first and several times, which left me devastated until i felt numbed.... to the point that i dont care anymore if he has someone on the side or not.... im no perfect mother but sirs, with all due respect, I did not do this intently nor did i planned it, it jst happened... i tried to stop but here i am now...

- - - Updated - - -

honestly judge no na... he's busy with business and im into med skul, now preparing for boards nxt yr.... he sometimes treats me like im just his partner, not his wife at all hu has her needs too
    i see.. medyo kasabot na ko where you stand.. that's sad.. you two needs to talk jud.. basic, Communication.. and then both of you mag-exert jud og effort to re-live those precious moments that you've shared kato bag-o pa mo.. bisan di na ana ang feeling sa pagka-inlove but at least both of you should still be concious how it felt when you were there..

Banned User
    Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

maam let your husband be. ayaw lang ka kay inig barog ana nila mam laki lang japon kita mam if magbuhat tas ingon ma guba ato pagkataw and surely kids wud be highly affected..

u shud stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, it's quite overwhelming,
    but is it right if his playing viruses and germs you would do it as well
    to get even or satiate yourself.
    I'd say keep that purity for the sake of your family and children's dignity.
    Your husband fell and you should not but instead try bringing him back.

phew! grabeh support system dri sa istorya wui! honestly, im in tears ryt nkw reading all ur msgs... i now know the right thing to do... even if it means giving up someone hu saved me from the edges of depression... sakit jd ay... thanks all! esp to u judge

Do it for the greater good maam, in this case your kids. You're tied in a sacramental knot. If there's any chance your relationship with your husband be save then save it as much as you can. Please don't copy your husbands way just because he did it first. That is not healthy at all, for you and for your kids' future.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast