Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: My Partner's Past

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheone
    If I would be talking about Nino's past, I really don't care much... because when I came into his life, it was clear that he just love and cares for the baby... :mrgreen:

I am a very open minded person, and I know that some persons, have things in the past, some they love, some they don't love anymore...

In that case, I have accepted his past... I am not after anything that would mean I am to replace the mother of his child, his baby's mom will always be there... I am just here to support him throughout anything... and he is for to support, protect and love me as well...

Another thing, I really don't care much about it since he doesn't care about it either (except for the baby)...which I believe is just right. He is a man of his word, when he say he just LOVES the baby, then it is just the baby... no matter how some person is trying to shout out to the world about great illusions....

uh..everything would be perfect..your love life really sounds perfect..
    unless IF the guy is MARRIED now that is another problem...

What she did in the past has nothing to do with me, so why should I worry?

@snuzzy, yup BIG problem.. aheheh

@amaw, mao...

depende ra.. kng cge nya pamukha nmo na unsa ka maayo iyahang past kaysa nmo.. 2 ra padulngan ana.. either ma challenged ka.. or ma lain..depende ra sa pag sturya nmo sa iyahang past...

i already know he has a past so i don't make a Big Deal out of it anymore that will tick him off but i do try to ask him in some things i over hear from other people...i also have my past so patas ra mi...i think its a matter of understanding & accepting your partner....

HI past has been bugging me for like 2 years... because he has a baby with his ex girlfriend, llived together for quite some time until they finally broke up... I came into his life when they we're over....for the record THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED...

but for 2 years, his pst kept creeping on us.... not the kid, since i adore his kid. And we can'tblame the kid who is clearly a victim of the consequences although we consider them as blessings.

but for 2 years, every now and then, the 'X' has been making up stories and shouting to the world that they are still together...

but the greatest thing is that, even with all thos lies, my beau stuck with me and fought for me.... and continously supported me and defended me and most of all assured me that it is just the baby that he loves...

and i believed HIM... and now everything is going perfect-she just can't penetrate

just like mine... i can totally relate...

Quote Originally Posted by cruella_1025
    just like mine... i can totally relate...
    huh?? na wrong post guro ka..

basta ako my boyfriend's past is past....

at first, i was jealous bec. i found out that he never does these things to me...(like what he did when he courted others before me)..BUT after a day or two, i brushed off the feeling and told myself that I am the present, the past shouldn't bother me..

8 depnds on how u handle his past..

pareha sa akoa pagfirst, as n 8 gets n mah
    nerves jud wenever i hear d word 'X'!
    mao jud pirmi awayan
    pero ngkadugay, maaccept ra mn pud..
    ako ge set sa ako ind mas pretty ko..hehehe
    tnuod mn pud beeh.. hahaha!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast