Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: do u believe in reincarnation?

i have to because i want to be reincarnated... pero di na unta humanform, ganahan ko'g ma-another creature

yep..reincarnation is one of the guiding philosophy of the buddhists.. catholic ko bai but bilib au kos philo sa mga buddhists..daghan man similarity sa christianity, mga logical bya kau...but i don't believe in reincarnation..akong huna2 sa reincarnation imu soul girecycle?hehehe no offense meant ha...

Blog Entries

the other side of my brains believe in reincarnation but the other side always telling me to stop believing so therfore i can conclude that this chicken is a pig!

bitaw murag naa jud reincarnation kay ngano kana laging maka anha ka ug usa ka lugar...nya fiirst tym pa jud to nimong adto didto lugara maka ingon man gyud ka be nga....murag naka anhi na jud ko dre sa una ba...nya murag suheto na kaayo ka sa lugar! dba? so unsa diay explanation ana nga mga panghitabo? pasabta kno ko!

The Universal law of Physics (First law of Thermodynamics) states that "matter or energy cannot be created nor can be destroyed, it can only be transformed".

And so the belief of reincarnation somehow conforms with that fundamental law of physics. Most of the buddhist teachings or principles are in line with the laws of nature and these laws somehow govern our existence.

Just my two cents.
    You can never go wrong if you follow the course of nature....

buddhist do believe in reincarnation...they have strong principles that i appreciate..but as a catholic i dont believe in reincarnation...for one, lisod ni i prove nga ni reincarnate nka.

a very good book about reincarnation is Many Lives Many Masters (morag Brian Weiss ang author..di ko sure though)...

of course if you are catholic...it is against the foundation of the faith to believe in reincarnation...pero kon modawat lang ta sa dogma without finding out for ourselves....di sad tingali maayo no?.....personally i am leaning padung sa pag believe in reincarnation....di pa nuon 100% pero morag padung na jud

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynhuever
    a very good book about reincarnation is Many Lives Many Masters (morag Brian Weiss ang author..di ko sure though)...

of course if you are catholic...it is against the foundation of the faith to believe in reincarnation...pero kon modawat lang ta sa dogma without finding out for ourselves....di sad tingali maayo no?.....personally i am leaning padung sa pag believe in reincarnation....di pa nuon 100% pero morag padung na jud
    same hir...mu2o nko padong...sauna dli jd coz ako percption s dat wen we die we go ol d way 2 utopia or watever dey kol 8...nw mrag nkafil ko nga bsig na-over popul8d na ang utopia/heave/hell....mao ireincarn8 tah....hehehehehe...btw,i rili do thk dr s such thing as reincarn8n...boring pd dba f 1s rka nkaexperience ug lyf or 1 typ of lyf ra imu naexperience,nd dat s human lyf....nys dba f maybe sm other person ta or som other living being...peace out!

for me, i don't believe in reincarnation. it has no evidences but only theories. no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan529
    for me, i don't believe in reincarnation. it has no evidences but only theories. no offense.
    but its the thruth...no evidence!

Quote Originally Posted by usrolla
    but its the thruth...no evidence!
    truth has always has its proof/evidence. theories remains theories without compiling ones.

we only need to seek it... and the truth shall set us free. seek means investigate, do some research like an experiment with a clear conclusion.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast