Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Gayuma, is this true?seriousl ni ha

Its the belief over things such as these that puts you hundreds of years backwards in human civilization

Id rather work on developing my personality and self-confidence kaysa mag tuo-tuo ug mga way pulos nga tinuo-han, its all about how you carry yourself... which i suck by the way ahehe

Correct! Disappointing kaau, but sometimes love is all about chemicals! That's fitting kay kung vibes ang couple you say they have "good chemistry!"
    Quote Originally Posted by tahbiapo
    sa taw, di lang ta aware or conscious sa pheromone pero naa dyud na oi.

yup i do believe in Gayuma...pero sa movie lang ha..in real life, I think it doesn't exist.
    siguro if i will be victimized by such then that will be the time for me to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bycane
    Its the belief over things such as these that puts you hundreds of years backwards in human civilization

Id rather work on developing my personality and self-confidence kaysa mag tuo-tuo ug mga way pulos nga tinuo-han, its all about how you carry yourself... which i suck by the way ahehe
    Bycane, yup same here. waste of time mas maayo focus on developing your positive qualities and draw your strengths from that. Nice to have you as my friendly neighbor out of Sacto? I read one of your replies for me unya natabunan somewhere ambot asa to. Good day friend!

OT: good day sad yup, im based in here sac.. kaw? pm me

Quote Originally Posted by bycane
    OT: good day sad yup, im based in here sac.. kaw? pm me
    Hi Bycane, how's the temp in Sacto today? much cooler na? Its beautiful in San Francisco today! I work here downtown. I like Sacramento. We used to live there (Citrus Heights). K, mag pm na lang ko and you can tell me more. Regards and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyduck
    been to siquijor with 2 lady friends who bought gayuma...i dont know if nitalab...but what i can say is,,,its expensive 1k kapin to tapus perte ra ka gamay..hahahaha
    Naay money back guarantee??

I dont believe in this

ang best na gayuma mga bosing kay MONEY raman gyud. la nay lain. basta daghan kag money daghan gyud kag chicks kuha nmu tanan bai.

ambot tinoud ba kaha na.....if tinoud man, i heard e re-new daw na siya perme para continue effect.... ambot lang, ka kapoy sad noh kung sige ta re-new. natural charm nalang ta, be ourself.....kana kay lasting, la nay renew. tou mo?

.. yep, i believe in gayuma. my mom ( way back in her college years ) had two of her classmates win over their lovers thru gayuma, the gayuma was given or instructed by their muslim princess classmate.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast