Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

just pray sis..makahilak man ko sa imong story sis

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Yup, let your mind guard your heart..........=)
    thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by kamber11 View Post
    ang love kay daghan paagi, everybody have its own love story whether its funny,drama,action, lol murag salida, but anyway,in case sa imo sis, to think your xbf still single, u cannot force him or dictate what he will do, if he really loves u and willing to grow old w/ u then u cant do about it its your answer, the lady she made pregnant has nothing to do with it if the guy wont marry her, but still the guy should give support to the baby. now,to both of you ,things still remains to be seen,just go on with your life dont close your windows to anyone we might not know whos the guy/gals will be on our side thru our golden age...but dont stop your communication to ur xbf just like the old time...
    thank you... im not closing any possibilities because i still love the guy, but i'd rather stop the communication bec. as you've said if he wanna grow old with me then thats his game on how to deal with it and how to solve it. he should do whatever it takes to have me, no matter what...

Quote Originally Posted by rave_ish09 View Post
    huhu..this is really hard.!if im in your situation..i can't promise that il be doing the right thing like let my guy pursue the girl so naa father ila baby..because for sure, ako jd e fight ang love nako sa ako guy especially if my love for him is great..pwo on the other hand, luoy pd ang baby for not having a father..hahayz..lisod jd..ambot unsaon ni..pwo bottom line is follow what ur heart says..
    i did fight for him the past years, but a lot of things have come to my mind and especially the baby... i have the WHAT IF's? and its making me crazy or i'm just too coward this time that i might cant handle my defeat... thats why im just chilling with it, dili nako mag effort for this relationship, im single and no obligation.. cy single with a child... for me, this means that he has so much work to do for this relationship to work on,.. but for now, akoa nalang lage gi anticipate that i cant have him na, nga dili nako mag expect.... para mka ready nasad ko ba... i dont know.... gi kapoy nako man

Quote Originally Posted by water_bearer View Post
    just pray sis..makahilak man ko sa imong story sis
    dont worry... im a strong woman thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bellacullens View Post
    hmmmmm..... life sometimes sucks my dear friend... i can't tell you to let go just because they have a baby....it hurts giving up somebody you know you love truly....it hurts you even more anticipating for something where possibilities is 30-60. time changes people..time changes the feelings and it changes everything... what you had way back may not be the same in the coming years... BUT, I'll always support you whatever you think is right and if that makes you happy GO FOR IT... i've also decided, the next relationship I'll be into will be the last so I'm supah keen in getting to know that man whoever he is...and I'm gonna fight this time...lol i won't give up coz it's tiring to keep on giving up somebody for other people's happiness..lol
    the right thing makes me unhappy... but its the right thing, that should be right, db?

...well im kinda confuse with the situation so let me just verify just to make sure we're on the same page, wokies? you are his past love and said that he still loves you, wants to marry and all that, but who is this other girl? is she the current gf of your ex-bf? because if not then why can't you guys be together again? im actually under the impression that he has a current gf and the girl is pregnant but he still has feelings for you and that's making things complicated but you know what? i don't think his feelings or love for you as he claims to be are for real/genuine because if they were then he should have fought for you and pursue you if its really you he truely loves, he shouldn't have gotten the girl preggy... believe me girl bisan kung ang lalaki tinud-anay gyud ang iyang gugma bisan ug imo panang hatagan ug babayeng naghubo dili na mo give in sa temptation

anyways, if i were in your shoe no i won't pursue him i'll find someone else... those were the days , puppy love you both have grown up, think of yourself and your future in the end if you guys really are for each other then it will be, trust me!
    Last edited by KASAAC; 10-16-2010 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KASAAC View Post
    ...well im kinda confuse with the situation so let me just verify just to make sure we're on the same page, wokies? you are his past love and said that he still loves you, wants to marry and all that, but who is this other girl? is she the current gf of your ex-bf? because if not then why can't you guys be together again? im actually under the impression that he has a current gf and the girl is pregnant but he still has feelings for you and that's making things complicated but you know what? i don't think his feelings or love for you as he claims to be are for real/genuine because if they were then he should have fought for you and pursue you if its really you he truely loves, he shouldn't have gotten the girl preggy... believe me girl bisan kung ang lalaki tinud-anay gyud ang iyang gugma bisan ug imo panang hatagan ug babayeng naghubo dili na mo give in sa temptation

anyways, if i were in your shoe no i won't pursue him i'll find someone else... those were the days , puppy love you both have grown up, think of yourself and your future in the end if you guys really are for each other then it will be, trust me!
    yes you understood it right... and i agree with you... for now US must be over, whats next thats we'll find out... thank you

nice story...suya ko dah...anyways, sakto man sad imong gisulti nga mogive-way ka para sa girl...pero you have to fight for your happiness at least once...if it failed then let go nalang...sala man sad nimo gud nga gitextsan nimo ug "pabuntis nalang" gitinood noon sa usa...hahaha (wa ko kagets ngano nakatext ka ato...) back to topic...what if ig abot niya ikaw jud iyang pilion...mamugus jud siya...I know the guy has too many sacrifices since kato last kita ninyo pag graduation...I understand him ug iyang mga sacrifices...hand down ko niya...in short, fight for your happiness at least once lang...kana ig-abot niya then mamugus jud siya nga ikaw jud ang forever niya...basin ug ang anak sa girl iya lang suportahan...taas-taas na kaayo mo ug struggle both of you...you both deserve to be happy together and I know God or cupid knows it.
    Last edited by blu bizcuitz; 10-16-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: amndmnt

if love ka niya..why man iyang gi buntisan ang girl?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast