Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Softmodding the GeForce6800 Card

yah, i agree with you, im not interested in quadros

yah, i tell u how. it's found in the net

if you are willing to get one, the standard geforce fx 6800 or 6800LE agp with a large heatsink, not the GT or ultra.

just use the RIVATUNER tweaking software enable the pipes

it that simple, i havent tried it anyway hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod
    Yes, it is possible. I have softmodded my gfx5900 into Quadro fx3000 , gfx6800 can become Quadro fx4000
    yeah but you get less than 50% of the real quadro function.. and trust me dont believe what you have read on the internet nga 90% sa quadro functions makuha.. i have a friend who has a Professional Level graphics card and lahi ra gyud ang real hardware sa softmodded.

excuse me everybody... FYI: Geforce 6800 IS NOT an FX... you can call it GF6800 or Geforce6 6800... FX's are chips before geforce6's were introduced... thanks...

@EarlZ: Oic, ano ba vcard nya? Thats what i thought before, but when i purchased my PNY Quadro Fx1100 Pro card n used it, based on my first hand experience There was no big difference in performance compared to my gfx5900 softmoded to quadro 3000. That's using 3dsmax with maxtreme drivers installed

@CrasHBURN: Oops, sorry youre right. hehe

for privacy reasons, i cant discolse that information. but there are *a LOT* of hardware calls/functions that only a real pro series cards can do, but *Most* of us are dont even use those functions.. so basically, for business or personal use. a modded firegl or quardo is more pratical.

i really meant Geforce FX 6800 i just presumed that everybodys aware of it ,that, the Geforce FX 6800 model is the 6800's in full name, peace!

im conviced that the standard non-pro chips such as the desktop geforces are really physically the same as the real quadros to make the manufacturing process simpler.... i don't know about the upcoming models would still be the same

Quote Originally Posted by yob
    im conviced that the standard non-pro chips such as the desktop geforces are really physically the same as the real quadros to make the manufacturing process simpler.... i don't know about the upcoming models would still be the same
    the core and the memory modules are 100% d same but there are minor changes.. sa PCB and added IC's pero no need to dabate about pro level grahpics card as none of us can utilize its full power

Quote Originally Posted by yob
    i really meant Geforce FX 6800 i just presumed that everybodys aware of it ,that, the Geforce FX 6800 model is the 6800's in full name, peace!
    Again, there's no such Geforce FX 6800.. FX 5950.. yes.. but 6800 isn't an FX... correction lang, coz there are people here reading your posts and they might get confused ba...
    http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce6.html
    :baaa:

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast