View Poll Results: Who would Win ? " Tyson vs. Ali " In a heavy weight category Prime stage

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Muhammad Ali

9 45.00%
  • Mike Tyson

11 55.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: "Muhammad ALi V.S. Mike Tyson" Heavy Weight Fight!! Pls Vote Poll Boxing Addicts

ali is good but tyson in his prime? this man is a monster. tyson in 4 rounds.period.

Default Re: "Muhammad ALi V.S. Mike Tyson" Heavy Weight Fight!! Pls Vote Poll Boxing Addicts

ali akoa dagan daganan lng na si tyson

Quote Originally Posted by ed168
    ali akoa dagan daganan lng na si tyson
    and is dat all his gonna do?

have u ever seen the Mike Tyson's Greatest Hits?? i think its also on DVD,...
    he knocked out almost every body on dat 1st round,.....

Mike Tyson was da shiet is his prime,....

ali have style and his height is a big advantage over tyson..

but i stand firm, tyson jud ko..hehehe. i love that bout against michael spinks. round 1 lang kutob

Mike Tyson said it him self in an interview,... "i prefer my opponent taller than me,..."

for him its an advantage for his uppercut,...

Blog Entries

heheh kung mubo ang kontra ni ali! ma bun-og maau ang nawng sa kontra!

Blog Entries

up!

Quote Originally Posted by cHoLoCoY
    and is dat all his gonna do?

have u ever seen the Mike Tyson's Greatest Hits?? i think its also on DVD,...
    he knocked out almost every body on dat 1st round,.....

Mike Tyson was da shiet is his prime,....

have u seen ali greatest hit too? mga similar ni tyson na nakontra ni ali kay c joe frazier n george foreman, murag ni slag mga bulldozer

Tyson bites Ali's mouth off...heheh.

Seriously though, In their prime... if Ali could withstand the onslaught of Tyson in the first couple of rounds and frustrate him with jabs and movement.. he might have been able to coax him into a foolish moves and catch him with harder shots. That is a big "IF" though... once Tyson hurt someone, he knew how to finish. Iron Mike was a warrior who took no prisoners. Only problem was when Indiana and Don King both took Tyson prisoner.

Elite Member Platinum Member gregggy_ph's Avatar

Default Re: "Muhammad ALi V.S. Mike Tyson" Heavy Weight Fight!! Pls Vote Poll Boxing Add

btaw

if d fyt wud be held ryt now tyson cud kill ali in a single blow. he badly needs d price money to repay his debts..hehe

but seriously, i cudnt tell, all i know youd b the luckiest person alive if you survive a tyson fight.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast