Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default CEBU DOCTORS COLLEGE!

Quote Originally Posted by TieKnee
    ako man sad!!!...but was planning to go to cdc...wa lang nadayon...gi palarga man ko manila...ad2 ko college!!!...did2 gyud daghan gwapo!!!

hahhaa tinuod jed!!!dagahn gwafoooo manilaaa!!!! shieeeeet!wa ka tunga cdc uy!!!! *drools*

i think TieKnee has somein against me.. i wonder wot?! he he he..

Si Donna Cruz nagskuyla man kuno sa CDC... home study daw....
    ڤيكتور البَرت جَبيلاغين

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

I spent three years in CDC taking computer science ... and I dont know ngano jud naay CS ... it doesn't fit ... but that doesn't really make CS in CDC better or worse than in other colleges. I'm in the US now finishing up my degree.

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    CDC (Cebu Dollars College) is tailor-made for Fil-ams coz they always pay. The CS department was born so that the Am-People who will fail or can't persevere in medical courses will have a fall back or alternative when IT was still very big in the states. I bet, the next thing they will think of are Caregiving & Medical Transcription courses. Right vern, toni, bryan?
    That is a generalization. I have neither an interest nor passion for anything in the medical field. You may have taken CS because you didn't want to take anything medical or as a fallback, but as for me, technology is my passion. I did not take computer science because it was big in the US (naa naman ang CS before the big IT boom dba?), but because I loved it. I am sure the same goes for Jiggy and Toni. I've known Jiggy years before I even went to CDC and that was because we had a common interest in technology. I could have gone straight to college here in the US, but I didn't because I wasn't 21 when I graduated HS, and I wanted to party here in Cebu some more. When you are young and ignorant, you think more of tomorrow, than next year or the year after. It wouldn't have mattered where I went to school. There are a couple reasons I chose CDC though.... I had friends from CIS that were going to CDC, although they were in the medical field. I had friends who already were at CDC (even si sir rikky. wala ko kaabot nya sa cdc, pero kaabot ko nya sa inom, hehe, and sila earl, etc.) ... and CS in Cebu is so behind that it really doesn't matter where you take it.

But in many ways what you say about CS in CDC is true ... CS people are lazy ... and that included me. Most just went to get a degree ... and that includes me ... although I didn't get one. But unlike most people who take it, computer science and technology is my passion.

i wasn't talking about the students, i was referring to the administration. why they put up a CS dept. in a med school. it is for that reason, to capture those students who failed or didn't endure a med course.

vern, i think we have the same reasons in one aspect or another. i like computers & gadgets & i found out that CDC has a more "sober" crowd plus I had "lesser" friends there. So I thought that after my"course shopping" at USC I will finally graduate college there. Finally after 9 1/2 years of collgee life, hehe!!

btw, CDC's CS is not that bad. we have good alumni & students we even win IT contests every now & then. thanks to those smart kids. our facilities are not that bad either, compared to other schools at least.

CDC.. for me d best chick farm in Cebu

Sa manila daghan gwapo, pero gabaha ang batig nawong........ hehehehehe
    I graduated in manila.... im in CDC Medicine....

naay CDC sa maynila cebu doc gihapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Paklay
    naay CDC sa maynila cebu doc gihapon?
    way CDC sa manila uy!!!...MANILA DOCTOR'S COLLEGE naa!!!...alangan naman CEBU DOCTOR's gihapon bisan naa na sa manila...pero hospital ra man toh...wa may skul...that's what i know!!!:P

ako cdc ko...graduating this march...syempre with the trademark sa cdc= gwapa...hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast