Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Anybody here knows any martial arts classes for kids age 5yrs old in Lapu2?

naa bay mu train og Wing Chun dire cebu? na inspire kos ip man salida hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by FreshlyMade View Post
    HI
    I'm a martial arts enthusiast myself, been practicing taekwondo for a lot of years (pero wa pa na black kay way wawarts haha) and filipino martial arts
    Martial arts require a LOT, and that includes a conditioned body so you'll get that in time.
    Near ayala man kaha? I can suggest these:
    If you're into eskrima/arnis/filipino martial arts, you can find a balintawak eskrima group at the back gate of CIC (Ayala Access Road) OR dapit sa sentinel condo naa diha ang group ni master Nick Elizar which is also balintawak eskrima(I once trained there for a month, I learned a lot)
    other than that, I don't know. but if you are so interested to learn one, there's a group in abellana (nag train sa R POWER Taekwondo gym) that practices various forms of TRADITIONAL MARTIAL ARTS.
    sa akong nakita mao ni ila gi practice:
    - Shotokan Karate
    - Vovinam (vietnamese martial art)
    - Taekwondo
    - Sikaran Arnis (filipino martial art nga focused ug kicks)
    - Pencak Silat (Indonesian/Malaysian martial art)
    Every sunday sila mag practice and I heard ang imo bayran sa instructor is your DEDICATION and WILL to learn the culture, tradition and art form of your chosen martial art. usa ra na siya ka instructor ga teach sa tanan, so naay respective schedules sa each session. EVERY SUNDAY ra gyud na

BTW don't underestimate eskrima/arnis. stick2x na pero kahibaw kag pinoy hilig ug 3 in 1
    while nag learn kag stick fighting, nag develop na pud ug sugod imong knife fighting ug hand to hand nga reflexes ug movements.

Hi~ yes I have already contacted the Sunday training in abellana... but sadly I wont be able to go x____X layo kaayo amu-a and lisod isakay padong abellana since gikan pa ko mactan. T^T i really wanted to go there pero saonz man... daugon sa byahe and niingon ko nila mama about it and ingon sila lisod isakay daw didto... wew x_X

Naa mu nahibaw-an taekwondo na school sa Mactan dudes? x_X kana pwede 20s na... XD kana di kaayo daghan bata sad kay maikog ko. hehe

Blog Entries
    It's been a while na since I last joined the session sa Japan Karate Association.. Miss the good old days nga dili busy mangita ug kwarta.

Unsa contact number sa abellana nga training?

- - - Updated - - -

Pls txt me 09434433337 thanks au

Quote Originally Posted by PrehistoricHunter View Post
    naa bay mu train og Wing Chun dire cebu? na inspire kos ip man salida hahahaha
    naa part sacred heart sports centre dapit mango ave.

Quote Originally Posted by YuraYura View Post
    Naa mu nahibaw-an taekwondo na school sa Mactan dudes? x_X kana pwede 20s na... XD kana di kaayo daghan bata sad kay maikog ko. hehe
    well daghan man sa mactan naay indiana/air force nga team ngara (I have a friend who trains there they excel in sparring)
    ayaw lag ka overwhelmed kay kasagaran gyud baya bata the oldest so far akong nabaw-an gasugod ug tkd kay 18

here's a story that MIGHT inspire you

When I was training as a blue belt in 2011 and I saw an old man in his late 60's. He went in, asked for our instructor for training, and then he trained with us. YES he trained, but our instructor never pushed him beyond his limit, fearing he might kill the old man. During our water break the old man asked me to teach him a proper basic kick so I did. I then had a chance to ask him why he wanted to train in his age. This was his answer:
    "Nag training man ko diri sauna pag 1970, blue belt pud ko ato parihas nimo. Niundang ko kay wa na koy kwarta. Karon nga naa na bahalag tiguwang ako gihapon suwayon akong ganahan buhaton gyud mintras buhi pa. Ganahan gyud kog taekwondo."
    He inspired me. Made me more passionate about martial arts. But sometimes I just don't like how our instructor focuses on the sport aspect of TKD so I tend to practice with my friends experimenting with different self defense techniques that are found in forms (known as poomsae). I am also open minded, practicing any available martial art as long as I have the time and funds.

so there you go. ayaw lang ka uwaw sa imong age ate. but if age does really matter to you, Muay Thai, Eskrima/Kali/Arnis, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo have more adult students than taekwondo hehe
    Also, advise lang, don't do martial arts for self defense or fitness but rather to love the martial art you choose. Because of that, you will learn self defense and stay fit in the long run.

walay lapu2 lang? para human sa trabaho pasingot.
    pa PM lang ko sa # kung kinsa naay nahibawan dri
    sa lapu2.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantmyboyfriend View Post
    Brazilian jiujitsu at DEFTAC Cebu
    their gym is located at 4th Floor Manrose Plaza (across Fooda Saversmart Mango Ave and beside the old yellowcab pizza building)

You can check their website: Deftac Cebu

Their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Defta...603408?fref=ts

its only 1200/month or 200/session but your first 3 sessions are free.

guaranteed 100% you'll lose weight and become healthier if you're just consistent.

Aside sa session bossing mag palit patag uniform ana?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast