Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast

I almost have no free time (sounds funny for an unemployed for the last 4 years ). I earn for my life playing poker and making bets, so my working process can be considered as chill for someone but it is not at all.
    Anyway, at my free time I mostly walk my dog somewhere in the park and enjoy vaping good juice. I also smoke a lot while playing poker, IDK the juice is so good (it definitely is), or I am addicted one (I definitely am ). I get my liquids from Fresh Farms E-Liquid, the only thing is my lovely husky is very active and sometimes I can't smoke till the end

I like to play board games and read interesting books.

Quote Originally Posted by randolf46 View Post
    I almost have no free time (sounds funny for an unemployed for the last 4 years ). I earn for my life playing poker and making bets, so my working process can be considered as chill for someone but it is not at all.
    Anyway, at my free time I mostly walk my dog somewhere in the park and enjoy vaping good juice. I also smoke a lot while playing poker, IDK the juice is so good (it definitely is), or I am addicted one (I definitely am ). I get my liquids from Fresh Farms E-Liquid, the only thing is my lovely husky is very active and sometimes I can't smoke till the end
    something got weird with my post

I provide cheap writing services on various online services. I help people write essays, documents or other works. Here is my favorite thing, which helps to earn some money.
    I suggest you also read the article on how to write excellent essays.
    Writing an help you understand your thinking. An essay presents a logical argument in response to a provocation or question, and to convince the reader that your point is reliable.

learn something new, start a vlog or relax and go to a spa

There are a lot of things you can do! You can read, dance, sing, playing video games, walking, traveling. You just have to think about what do you like to do.

I like making some cool custom lapel pins a lot. I do the design myself, and then use the service called PinSource for production. I am pretty sure that you will find it interesting to you too, it is an amazing hobby!

I always played the guitar on the street with my friends and sang. but lately I have a new hobby - trying to write mystical little stories. Then I search for small newspapers or related websites and try to sell them there, sometimes it works. It's not about money, it's just nice when you are read

I always played the guitar on the street with my friends and sang. but lately I have a new hobby - trying to write mystical little stories. Then I search for small newspapers or related websites and try to sell them there, sometimes it works. It's not about money, it's just nice when you are read

hangout with friends to get relaxation, books reading and if it's much time then outdoor activities like cycling.

11.    Advertisement

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast