Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 ... LastLast

Informative..
    To help u guys leave a healthy life, check my post or check this website.
    ZVI - Premium Life Products
    PM me for more details. tnx

great share

Food is habitually a popular subject on Listverse and facts and fiction ... The saline is essential to our health so we need to restore it through our diet.

very informative bro! .

wow amazing

Quote Originally Posted by nicodisaztah View Post
    wow amazing
    Proper nutrition and diabetes discussion on Bahandi tomorrow. Watch Live

Thanks for the information actually i'm very cocfuse about muscle and fats issue and one more which is taking bath after exercise, but you have clear. I am using some health and beauty products yet what you think should i carry all these with cooling off issue?

i seriously doubt that generic medicine is just as effective as branded medicine. i read an article that the reason why branded is so expensive is because they put a lot of money into clinical testing. so that means there's less risk. i really really trust branded because i've tried generic before when i had fever, but it didn't work as quick and effective as the branded medicine that i took. for me it's really quality. when they say you can get away with generics, it's not true. you always have to go for the safest option.

btw the article i mentioned is this one: FDA to wage war vs poor quality generic medicines | ABS-CBN News

Quote Originally Posted by goodmorning View Post
    i seriously doubt that generic medicine is just as effective as branded medicine. i read an article that the reason why branded is so expensive is because they put a lot of money into clinical testing. so that means there's less risk. i really really trust branded because i've tried generic before when i had fever, but it didn't work as quick and effective as the branded medicine that i took. for me it's really quality. when they say you can get away with generics, it's not true. you always have to go for the safest option.

btw the article i mentioned is this one: FDA to wage war vs poor quality generic medicines | ABS-CBN News
    There many kinds of generic and even branded medicines. It is not impossible that some generic medicines really are not effective (fake) or as effective as branded medicine.

Very good facts and fallacy. i must print this and show this to my friends who are soooo primitive!

11.    Advertisement

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 ... LastLast