Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: TIP: The 25 most difficult questions you'll be asked on a job interview

you can join http://www.careerclub.com.ph also or careerclub philippines and network with employers and job seekers there..

Default Re: TIP: The 25 most difficult questions you'll be asked on a job interview

wow maka ehem man pud ni uy... hehe

the "tell me about yourself?" is not a warm up question if your applying in a call center.. it's a make or break question.. ehehe
    at the back of their head they are trying to figure out if your really up for the job..

no matter how dumb u answer in front of a recruiter sa callcenter.. basta english faka kaau ..with the twang2x... dawat naka hihih ..awww ..taronga sad ang written exam ug mga ek2x nila para sure na..

grabe sab na oi.. even if it doesnt make sense na imo gi panurya.. d cguro ka madawat oi.. ehehe

Thanks for the post! dako kaau makatabang sa mga unemployed persons like me nowadays

To give credits. This article was originally posted here. http://www.datsi.fi.upm.es/~frosal/docs/25mdq.html

Quote Originally Posted by onenet.cebu
    To give credits. This article was originally posted here. http://www.datsi.fi.upm.es/~frosal/docs/25mdq.html
    pls check the 1st page i posted the link where i got these info.

thnx Bro!Sakto sad ka be humble lang gyud during interview.

wow!! ka nice gud ani...thanks au ha??

i'm working right now but in case i would feel like working some place else..this is a very helpful!! thanks agen!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast