Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Is sexual compatibility neccessary in a relationship?

if there's true love, sexual compatibility will follow...

to sum it up, its still true love that matters..

generally yes. pero naay ubang taw nga di mo-matter sa ila.. pareha's anang nakabana o naka-asawa ug wheelchair-bound, etc. obviously di "perfect" ang *** sa ila kinabuhi.

^ i've always thought people who are wheelchair-bound can still have wonderful *** if they want to. i mean, really.. i've always thought physical handicap isn't a hindrance. unless the very thing that would uhh.. most participate in the act.. is paralyzed. if u know what i mean.. that's what i used to think. but you're right. their *** lives can't possibly be perfect. even people with nothing wrong with them don't have perfect *** lives.

and i've always thought that if two people love each other, they are automatically sexually compatible. because they are so in love they can talk about anything including how they could possibly improve their sexual relationship.

it doesn't mean, though, that when two people are sexually compatible then they are automatically in love.

a lot of things are necessary in a relationship...

trust, commitment, honesty, etc.

then there's ***.

if you plan to stay together for a long period of time, then, both of you should be open to sexual ideas.
    the reason for this is as you go along through life, *** will become routinary and boring. this will in turn make you look sideways and notice that there are AFTERALL better experiences out there (even when you are already sure that you have found the best mate in the world) - this is called "just being human."

besides, there's a lot of joy and excitement in discovering new sexual ideas (just make sure to talk it out with your mate before actually doing it as some (if not most) of these practices not commonly done are quite shocking. one good example? rimming!

oh, and, there's no such thing as sexual compatibility. there's a lot of hardwork, experimentation, considerations and compromise to achieve a near perfect sexual relationship.

just that.

although *** is not the only factor the holds the relationship but its one of the important factor,

...frequent *** helps strengthen the relationship...

at least by time you cant do it anymore by age default, lig-on na ang relasyon...

[size=9px]

well, yeah, for me it does.
    [/size]

of course

if you have a sexual relationship, i think it does...but if both of you are the virtuous kinds of people and prefer something like mental or spiritual orgasm, sexual compatibility might not be that affective. =)

No. Statistics shows that sexual compatibility is the least factor being considered in divorce. Most of the divorce cases in the world are due to personal incompatibility which involves money, hygiene, beliefs etc.

hehehe katawa lang ko ani nga topic da....

Mao man gud ni ang gamiton sa mga lalaki nga line para maka ******** sa uyab....

Kahinomdum lang ko sa mga kagahapon......

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast