Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: 3rd generaition iPad just announced.

thicker and heavier than ipad2.

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek View Post
    @earl it is what I want my iPad 2 to have a high resolution screen - so I sol my iPad 2 and pre ordered the new iPad.
    Singapore man ka located dba? March16 maka gamit naka sugod pero kami mga naas cebu basin april pa, akong concern ani is 1.) backlight bleeding ( if its as rampant during the ipad2 release ) and the warm color temps (though cydia is there to fix this, eventually)

Im also hoping that we see more website content with the higher resolution screen but I've got a gut feeling that its gonna be 1:1 with the Ipad we just get crisper text.

March 22 rest of the world Earlz. So you can pre order from apple.com.ph already but it will start shipping of March 22 pa. Akong order stuck pa sa "Processing..." pero ang delivery date kai di fixed: Delivers between March 16 - March 22.

In other words, huwat lang ta ani. hehehehe

Re: bleeding sa akong iPad 2 unit wala na ang bleeding granting I bought just last December. But I am sure you will see a little bleed when you do your usual "test" hahahahaha

Unfortunately di gyud ka ka-color correct sa screen. Dugay na kaua ko nahan ani kai kung mag edit ko og photos nako lisod kaau i edit if di calibrated ang screen. I use a colorimeter (Spyder) to calibrate all my monitors and it would be great to calibrate my tablets.

I sure hope nga walay built it "maginification" (like density in Android) at least sa browser para ma utilize nato ang hi-res screen for big websites that don't have a mobile CSS (ex. istorya.net).
    Last edited by comicGeek; 03-12-2012 at 02:24 PM.

If you google for Ipad2 backlight bleeding, you would see a lot of people complain about very obvious bleeding sa ilang screen when they got it at launch date as time progressed the complaint subsided, I've been using my friends Ipad2 for almost a week now and no backlight bleeding, same with the 3 other Ipad2's Ive checked with my relatives. Though expected man gyud ng bleeding due to rushed quality control basta dili lang obvious.

My test is simple, display an all black image there should be no obvious bleeding visible with in 30seconds or less of testing. Samok man gud ni bai if mag tanaw kag 16:9 content.

If you are using spyder, naa may app sila for a calibrated gallery on the iOS.

Im also hoping nga we get to see more of the website with the higher screen res, feedback nya bro if you get one with obvious bleeding and if the color temp is warm, uban ipad2 warm kaayo while others are perfectly fine.

EDIT:

Basta nothing like this nga obvious kaayo
    Spoiler! 

[IMG]http://www.google.com.ph/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CaFQy65i5xc/TYeYfu26TBI/AAAAAAAABwY/FeBhOBkXVYw*******ipad2-backlight-bleeding-2.jpg&sa=X&ei=sKZdT4yIF86eiQeisZ26DQ&ved=0CAoQ8wc4 GQ&usg=AFQjCNFmzvRx1Nt1oelOFAlk-GDvBn4aAg[/IMG]

Last edited by EarlZ; 03-12-2012 at 03:37 PM.

So better mag order months after the release?

Quote Originally Posted by kristianpallar View Post
    So better mag order months after the release?
    Its not a guarantee but it reduces the chances of getting a unit with a very obvious backlight bleed, kaning Ipad2 akong gi gamit sa akong amiga kay August 2011 gi palit.. so thats 4 months+ from release date, has no backlight bleeding. Kato sa akong mga relatives pag december gi palit wala puy back light bleeding..

Dili pako aware on how istore will deal with this problem, last time I asked about they sounded like they dont know about the issue.

Taas man pud kog tolerance for backlight bleeding, Ive been using a TN monitor for quite some time pero one of the features naman gud ang screen tech niya so mas maayo gyud walay obvious bleeding.

IS IT worth Buying or Upgrading??

I got this bleeding issue when I bought my iPad2 during release...but they replaced the unit after I complained...murag wala na ko kabantay ani na problem sa mga later lots...sa matimingan ra cguro.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    If you google for Ipad2 backlight bleeding, you would see a lot of people complain about very obvious bleeding sa ilang screen when they got it at launch date as time progressed the complaint subsided, I've been using my friends Ipad2 for almost a week now and no backlight bleeding, same with the 3 other Ipad2's Ive checked with my relatives. Though expected man gyud ng bleeding due to rushed quality control basta dili lang obvious.

My test is simple, display an all black image there should be no obvious bleeding visible with in 30seconds or less of testing. Samok man gud ni bai if mag tanaw kag 16:9 content.

If you are using spyder, naa may app sila for a calibrated gallery on the iOS.

Im also hoping nga we get to see more of the website with the higher screen res, feedback nya bro if you get one with obvious bleeding and if the color temp is warm, uban ipad2 warm kaayo while others are perfectly fine.

EDIT:

Basta nothing like this nga obvious kaayo
    Spoiler! 

[IMG]http://www.google.com.ph/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CaFQy65i5xc/TYeYfu26TBI/AAAAAAAABwY/FeBhOBkXVYw*******ipad2-backlight-bleeding-2.jpg&sa=X&ei=sKZdT4yIF86eiQeisZ26DQ&ved=0CAoQ8wc4 GQ&usg=AFQjCNFmzvRx1Nt1oelOFAlk-GDvBn4aAg[/IMG]

I didn't know ColorVision had an app for their Spyer colorimeters on iOS devies. Will check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Anyway i check gyud nako ang screen for bleeding. It's good to know pwede nako ma return ang product and get a new one - but shipping will be a pain.

Dili diay ang local store dira sa SG mao mo asikaso sa warranty ?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast