Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sorry Guys, I'm not sold out some of the teachings of Robert Kiyosaki. Better read more facts and realities why. If you want the best mentor. Warren Buffet is still the best in investing. Art Williams also a very good mentor and motivator, he is not famous because he is not a book selling guy. Hehehe. Xuan Nguyen he is a breat builder.

Don't rely on one person alone, better find the good points only.
    The greatest mentor is your experiences.

Guys, don't rely so much on Robert Kiyosaki. Just pick up some good points.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pnoize View Post
    I wonder how realiable are the "mentors" in this business school or are they basing all their knowledge from books of Kiyosaki?
    Senior Mods, I don't know how to answer that exactly but so far so good, I find this group beneficial to me.

What I could say, based on what I know that they are not only using the principles of Kiyosaki but also the principles of T. Harv Eker, Napoleon Hill, Donald Trump and other proven big time entrepreneurs. They are helping people to have the mindsets of the rich that would prepare that person to handle wealth properly.

They have the system that will teach a person on how to handle people of 500 or more and will only share or open it to those who are interested to be part of this community, especially to those who would like to be part of their core team.

In Manila, they have Wealth Courses that I am interested to attend to but I can't because I'm in Cebu. For now I could say that we have the same wavelength because they are using the cashflow board game as one of the ways they teach people and so do I.

"Cashflow board game"? a game? They teach people a game? I taught they teach reality solutions.
    Sorry guys, most of the people here wanted a serious business. Not games.

If you need a real mentor, better choose those who have real expriences in investing. Not games.
    If you really wanna help people, show them the real senario, real application not games.

better apply it in real setting, not in games. Don't be too idealistic. Because application is very far from theories. Theory is only ideal, but application is the reality.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    Sorry Guys, I'm not sold out some of the teachings of Robert Kiyosaki. Better read more facts and realities why. If you want the best mentor. Warren Buffet is still the best in investing. Art Williams also a very good mentor and motivator, he is not famous because he is not a book selling guy. Hehehe. Xuan Nguyen he is a breat builder.

Don't rely on one person alone, better find the good points only.
    The greatest mentor is your experiences.

Guys, don't rely so much on Robert Kiyosaki. Just pick up some good points.
    I agree to your point that we will not rely to one person and thats what CA2020 is doing, they are recommending a lot of resources from different sources especially from proven and tested individuals.

I love Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump and other wealthy individuals who has the heart to educate people in financial literacy because the problem of the poor or the middle class is not the lack of money but rather the lack of education on how to handle wealth properly.

For me, personal experience is not a good teacher because a wise person learns from the mistakes and experiences of others rather learning through his personal mistakes and experiences.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    "Cashflow board game"? a game? They teach people a game? I taught they teach reality solutions.
    Sorry guys, most of the people here wanted a serious business. Not games.

If you need a real mentor, better choose those who have real expriences in investing. Not games.
    If you really wanna help people, show them the real senario, real application not games.

better apply it in real setting, not in games. Don't be too idealistic. Because application is very far from theories. Theory is only ideal, but application is the reality.
    Have you play the cashflow game sir? if not, I think you need to play the game first before you comment. This boardgame was created based on the real life scenario and I am learning a lot from it.

Yes, my point is, the real investing, not a board game. Real experiences, not a board game.

If you wanna help them, please let them hands on in the real world senarioes, not in board games.

We need real mentors, not game mentors. Mentors that is not only more on "talks" but a mentor who build his wealth from ground zero up. Mentors that leads a team. Mentors that experience all failures from the start and how they rise up.

Most people here in Istorya needs real business and solutions.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes, my point is, the real investing, not a board game. Real experiences, not a board game.

If you wanna help them, please let them hands on in the real world senarioes, not in board games.
    I understand what you mean about letting them handle the real scenarios, the boardgame prepares the person for the real scenarios, the game provide the skills on investing that would be applicable for the real life investing.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    We need real mentors, not game mentors. Mentors that is not only more on "talks" but a mentor who build his wealth from ground zero up. Mentors that leads a team. Mentors that experience all failures from the start and how they rise up.

Most people here in Istorya needs real business and solutions.
    As what I have said, the boardgame is based on the real life scenarios and since we are talking about CA2020 here, we could not say that they are just mere "talking" because we didn't know them exactly but for me, I am willing to take my chances to know them, if they are true, the I would be greatly benefited from them.

I notice that we are highly skeptical and we close our mind immediately even without giving the chance to know this community first, let's give this thing a due process before we could say "guilty"

Right, but you do have to agree that to teach people about investing, you have to teach them the basics...And of course, there are many ways to do that...A boardgame can also be a great tool as it provide a great simulation...

Have u ever played the game b4? If not, I strongly suggest u play it first...It would teach us first hand how to balance our own financial statement...A must for someone who plans to get wealthy, if I have to say so...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast